GF Pet Alpine Dog Sweater
About This Item
- This sweater has cool retro styling with a multi-colored Chevron design.
- The quality multi-knit turtleneck is designed with secure ribbed arm holes.
- Features a superior, sculpted unisex fit.
- Crafted from soft-feel comfortable acrylic.
- Designed with an authentic GF Pet logo patch, so you know you’re getting the real deal!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Bundled Up Reindeer Dog & Cat Christmas Sweater, Small$10.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fair Isle Moose Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, X-Small$8.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gradient Diamond Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$10.87Chewy Price$12.08List Price
- Hotel Doggy Shawl Collar Dog Sweater, Charcoal Mix, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Western Pattern Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Ski Wool Dog Sweater, Black, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Blue Striped Pocket Bear Dog Sweater, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Argyle Dog & Cat Sweater, Navy, Medium$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Wagatude Marl Stripe Dog Cable Sweater, Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, N/A, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Wool, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||—|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Pullover||Pullover||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
This sweater is so cute!
I really like it! The 3XLg is a size too big & I'm waiting for it to come in size 2XLg. Chewy is excellent about helping out with this, I only have to pay for the sweater that fits. It's pretty much true to size with the chart - maybe running a tad big - it's a tad longer than what the size says from neck to the end of the sweater & its stretchy, so you don't have to worry too much about it being too small as long as you got the measurements right. Measure from the base of the neck on your dog to the length listed on the size chart & then picture the sweater is just a tad longer - less than an inch. If that's where you want to see the end of the sweater, and the chest circumference is about right, it should fit. My roommate thought it was super cute too & ordered one for her tiny dog - we went w/XXsmall & hoping that's right. I'll review w/photos when the right sizes come in!
Sweater for xsmall puppy
I ordered the smallest one I could find and it is still too big. So sad as she HATES the cold. Kept it hoping she will grow into it.
Exactly what I was looking for!
This sweater was absolutely perfect for my pups first experience with Snow. It kept him warm, fit perfectly and the bright color was perfect for keeping him visible and safe on the mountain trails.
GF Alpine sweater
Our dog usually will not wear a sweater. This is the first one he has worn in 5 yrs. We love it. So happy about it!! Ty
Do not care for this sweater
Quality is not there. Not near the quality of other sweaters. Runs a little small.
Nice sweater for the price. Thicker and better made than I was expecting.
Stylish and Warm!
Very cute and warm. Not wild about having to pull it over his head.
Got this sweater for my pup before a trip to big bear because I was worried he'd be cold after just getting a hair cute. The sweater fit perfectly (hes a 35ish lbs wheaten terrier)! and he was so comfortable in it! I've never dressed him in clothes before but he didn't even try to take this off or struggle at all while I was putting it on.
Have the coat and love it! Want the sweater now.
Loved this jacket when I saw it. Teal, orange and aqua looks so vintage ski jacket like my dog should be on the ski slopes! They were out of the teal so we opted for aqua which also looks great. Fit is fantastic. I will say the cut is slightly generous which is not something I find in clothing for large dogs. This coat is made well, so cute and we love it. My Labrador retriever is 94 lbs and has a large barrel chest. He fit the 3XL best. The 4XL was a little long and he has a long body. I do not recommend sizing up at all. I found this true to measurements listed on item. LOVE IT! A win for big dogs.
Best $ Spent & Cutest Sweater
I have a 13 y/o shih tzu who recently got groomed, so he definitely needed an extra layer to stay warm this winter! He’s a pretty longer than average shih tzu (about 17”+) and he’s 15lbs, but Medium fit perfectly! He looks super cozy and doesn’t seem to complain about wearing it, he sleeps just fine with this (although not recommended) but it does get cold in the house enough to warrant it. The sleeve length is perfect and he can still go outside to potty while wearing it. Design is neutral enough to wear all year long.