GF Pet Alpine Puffer Dog Coat
About This Item
- Made with faux pockets and unisex next generation styling, this coat has a modern take on a paw-some retro design.
- The patented Elasto-Fit Technology allows the coat to expand and hug to your dog’s unique shape—that means no more leg lifting!
- Features snuggly popcorn Sherpa lining to keep your dog warm and GF Pet’s signature contrast piping.
- This water-repellent coat is made for real winter conditions.
- The paw-fect choice for active dogs who want care-free fashion and warmth. This coat is designed in Canada and has an authentic GF Pet logo patch, so you know you’re getting the real deal!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Fur Dog & Cat Hoodie, Gold Dotted, X-Small$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Canada Pooch Peak Performance Insulated Dog Vest, Gray, 14$54.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Plaid Dog & Cat Puffer Jacket, White/Black, 1 count, Large$16.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFrisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Blue, Large$25.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Winter Sailor Dog Parka, Aqua, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kodiak Reflective Dog Coat, Black, X-Large$46.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, XXX-Large$19.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch True North Insulated Dog Parka, Red, 14$56.60Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Furhaven Reversible Reflective Puffer Dog Coat, Mint$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Ink Blue, Medium$29.95Chewy Price$35.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Magenta, Medium$25.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyurethane, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Great Dog Coat
Love this!! So soft, cozy, and warm. I want one for me. My dog is a 7 month old Mini Australian Shepherd about 25 lbs. I was unsure what size to order her but went with the measurements on the chart and ordered her a large. It fits her perfectly and she has a little room to grow into it since she's not quite done growing. I also love that it doesn't have leg holes so it's easy to put on. She seems very happy with it.
So far, so good
Warning- your dog likely needs to order a size or two up. Our 30lb cockapoo, who normally wears a size M, needed an XL in this jacket. Measurements put him in a size L, but it was too snug. He has only worn it as a trial around the house, but it fits beautifully and he walks well in it. The inner material feels soft and seems like it will keep him warm. The velcro securely closes the jacket. I do not understand why it can't be machine dried on low, but it washed well and we hung it to dry.
Nice warm coat but
The Velcro on the underside catches my mini schnauzers belly hair. Otherwise a fine looking coat and warm enough for cold winters.
ready for cold weather
We cannot wait for the snow to arrive!! The fit is perfect for my 45lb, 14mth Pitbull Terrier. Very well made.
Fit perfectly and keeps my dog extra warm! Plus the colors are adorable
Best part - So easy to put it on him
My pup and I both love this coat. It fits beautifully, keeping him warm and cozy comfortably, but the of the most unique and greatest things about this one is how easy it is to put on him. You do have to sacrifice a touch of coverage for it to be so easy and comfy. So I have another coat for the most frigid days or long snow play (we live in an extremely cold place). But it’s worth it to get two because this one is great!
Warm. Good size. BUT
Excellent on the sizing for my Great Dane! It’s thick so warm. But just an FYi - we went to our dog park this morning on our FIRST use and while playing rolled around in the mulch. Result - the inside warm sherpa part? Covered in totally UNREMOVABLE mulch. I googled for ideas which only slightly helped. Vacuum? No. Lint roller/duct tape? No. Fine tooth comb? Maybe but removes Sherpa. Tweezers? Yes but hundreds to remove
Awesome "Ski" Jacket for Pup/Big Dog
Loved this jacked when I saw it. Teal, orange and aqua looks so vintage ski jacket like my dog should be on the ski slopes! They were out of the teal so we opted for aqua which also looks great. Fit is fantastic. I will say the cut is slightly generous which is not something I find in clothing for large dogs. This coat is made well, so cute and we love it. My Labrador retriever is 94 lbs and has a large barrel chest. He fit the 3XL best. The 4XL was a little long and he has a long body. I do not recommend sizing up at all. I found this true to measurements listed on item. LOVE IT! A win for big dogs.
Love this coat!
We purchased this coat because we wanted to avoid leg holes. Our pup didn't love having her legs put in/out of the leg openings of her old coat. We love that this coat fastens with velcro under the belly and by the neck. The sherpa lining feels soft and thick so she'll be nice and warm for Chicago winter. She's a little over 5 months old and weighs around 40 lbs. We purchased an XL.
Love this coat.
This is a pretty fun coat. I love how bright the color options were. My dog is an Australian cattle dog mix, 30 lbs and wears a large. I thought he’d be a medium because he’s on the smaller size, but that was just a bit too tight. It’s super soft on the inside. It keeps him nice and dry (where it covers) when we go on chilly walks in the rain and snow.