GF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This quality chunky knit sweater features a classic design.
- Designed with secure ribbed arm holes to provide your canine companion with optimal comfort.
- The snuggly turtleneck will keep your pup’s neck nice and toasty.
- Features a high-quality, sculpted unisex fit.
- Finished with an Authentic GF Pet logo patch, so you know you’re getting the real deal!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater, Navy, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Clemson Tigers, Large$15.00Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Florida State, Large$14.44Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, Pittsburgh Penguins, Medium$11.70Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Grey Stewart, Large$49.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, New York Yankees, X-Small$19.81Chewy Price
- Touchdog Quantum-Ice Full-Bodied Reflective Dog Jacket with Blackshark Technology, Red, X-Small$33.25Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Pet Life Quick-Dry Stretch Active Dog T-Shirt, Pink, Medium$14.16Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Mets, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Hockey Dog & Cat Jersey, Nashville Predators, Large$15.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat, Blue, Small$31.24Chewy Price$35.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Wool||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Cozy Winter Fall Sweater
Super nice quality and very soft! My little Henry looks so handsome in his new sweater and does not mind wearing it - it is that comfy!
High Quality and Very Pretty
Katie, a Jack Russell ( maybe 25#) rec'd a Large, b/c she has a large neck & typical deep JRT chest. It's a bit snug in the chest & neck and 4" too long (expected that). The color is a persimmon color, the weave reminds me of my Irish sweater. It is of a substantial weight and very high quality. I washed upon rec't and am air drying, since I won't risk shrinking. I will hem (will be easy). This is the best quality dog sweater I've ever seen. It's acrylic so I don't expect it to shrink if air dried. Thanks, Chewy for this affordable sweater for my sweet, old friend..
Too big to be a small!
This is a beautiful sweater, nice thickness to the knit, good quality, love the contoured back. That part is such a nice touch, considering that so many sweaters have straight- across hems at the back. . To me, that looks so unfinished, and cheap. My dog is a larger Chihuahua. He weighs about 7 pounds, and has a longer length to him. I thought I measured correctly based on Chewy instructions, but it is still a bit TOO long, and doesn't hug his body as hoped. I'm going try to exchange for an extra small. I have 25 years of experience with sizing Chihuahuas, from 1.5 pounds- 10 pounds. The dog I have now is def not a standard XS, but I like the sweater so much, that I'm going to try!
So plush! So warm! Will it hold up to my hound?
This is like a special occasion sweater if your dog needs to look cute for those family photos. Or if they need the warmest turtleneck sweater to wear by the fireplace while they lap up hot chocolate after a day on the slopes. Seriously, it is both cute and warm! The downside? I'm positive my dog is going to snag and ruin it quickly. AND, it is so warm that she was overheating wearing it for a couple of hours.
Great sweater, weird sizing
LOVE the sweater. Wish it had a collar hole, but great quality for the price. Per the instructions, I bought a 2xl for my 55lb chuncky pit mix. It sounded too big and was too big. If I got her a new one, I’d go down to a large. Thankfully, I have an 80 lb mutt and it fits him spectacularly. Literally couldn’t fit him better. Not too tight, not too loose, doesn’t hang off his booty, but also doesn’t leave him exposed. Not sure how he feels about the pink, but at least he’ll be warm lol
I purchased two of these one for each dog they loved them, the Shepard doesn't want to take it off, my only complaint is there's no hole for the dog harness as stated, they fit great, both of my dogs are boy dogs and there's no issue with them going outside to use the bathroom, they fit in all the right places, these are well made and worth every penny, would recommend
I have a really difficult time finding things to fit my 60 lb Golden Doodle. The 3XL is the PERFECT fit for him. It doesn’t create a ton of static like fleece so he is very comfortable in it. It’s made from decent material so it helps keep him warm and he looks very handsome in it. I would buy it in multiple colors if I could. I’ll definitely buy another one in the future and will consider other clothing items made by GF Pet.
WE LOVE IT...bought 2 more!
Purchased for my 70 lb Doberman..think DEEP Chest, skinny waist and legs..fits VERY well. Being acrylic, hopefully, it will not shrink when washed according to instructions. Such a good and economical find we purchased two more..just in case!
This is the nicest sweater!
I bought two. They are not too thin, and not too thick - just right for cold weather. It even fits my dachund, and you dachund owners know how hard it is to fit them. They stay on all night, my dogs tails start wagging when they see their sweaters come out - perfect for these freezing cold nights in the north country.
Sizing is Wonky
Usually I have no complaints about items bought through Chewy. In this case it seems the sizing charts are inaccurate. The first sweater was huge on my 5 lb Chihuahua. On the second try, it was smaller but still too big. I give up.