GF Pet Elasto-Fit Insulated Dog Raincoat
About This Item
- Elasto-fit technology allows the coat to hug your pooch’s shape.
- Sherpa-lined and water-repellent features to keep your furry friend warm and cozy.
- Reflective materials make nighttime walks safer.
- Hood can be worn either up or down—depending on the weather.
- Marked with a GF Pet logo patch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rugged Dog Life Jacket, Medium$24.55Chewy Price
- GF Pet Elasto-Fit Retro Dog Puffer Coat, Hazel, XX-Large$63.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Olive Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, Large$13.84Chewy Price
- GF Pet Denim Dog Jacket, Blue Denim, 3X-Large$68.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Puffer Dog & Cat Jacket, Tan, XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Camo Print Insulated Dog & Cat Zippered Coat, Green, X-Small$14.24Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Belted Puffer Dog & Cat Jacket, X-Small, Olive$16.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Reflective 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, Large, Olive$20.98Chewy Price
- GF Pet Recycled Dog Parka, Camouflage, 3X-Large$68.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyurethane, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Lola is not happy
My 12 year old puggle, Lola, has a surprisingly thick coat though it doesn't look it. When she's out in the rain, it takes 2 towels to get her sufficiently dry that she doesn't ruin the rug or upholstery. I bought her this raincoat, which I think looks adorable and hilarious (as do my neighbors). It definitely works to keep the rain off her, but (a) she hates it, and sometimes refuses to move when I put it on her. This might be a problem with any article of clothing she wore; I don't know. But (b) is more important. It's made out of a rubber-like material which takes forever to dry: one to two days. I own a water-resistant coat--for humans-- that dries in 15 minutes. I will keep using the raincoat, especially in the winter, because it is lined and if it ever gets cold, it will keep her warm. But not the best item overall.
Why didn't anyone else think of this??!
OK, I have to admit, this is brilliant!! Going to buy a second one for my boxer. This raincoat is saving my dog on these really cold rainy and in-between days like we are getting now. I always had to layer a sweater with a raincoat, but now this does both jobs in one coat and it's still really lightweight and fits perfectly like the other GF Pet coats I have bought. And soooooo cute!!! A real winner :).