GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft, lightweight, waterproof fabric makes for a comfortable, functional accessory.
- Reversible design includes soft solid fabric on one side and a playful plaid on the other.
- Hood can be worn up or down.
- Elastofit technology and additional adjustable closures make the coat easy to put on and comfy to wear.
- Reflective fabric keeps your pup safe in low light conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 26$34.79Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest, Black, 24$53.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch True North Insulated Dog Parka, Reflective, 22$70.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- DealPets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Red Sox, Small$24.98Chewy Price
- Kurgo Core Cooling Dog Vest, Small$50.11Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- GF Pet Recycled Dog Parka, Camouflage, X-Large$58.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, Pittsburgh Penguins, Small$20.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Mets, Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, New England Patriots, X-Small$16.19Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, New England Patriots, Small$15.58Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyurethane, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Snap||Velcro||Hook & Loop, Pullover||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Great fit, silly hood
My Pomeranian is fearless but he’s not a fan of being wet. This raincoat was the perfect fit in a size Small for him (he’s 9 pounds at 6 months old) but the hood either blinds him or creates an obstacle if it’s folded or attached to the back of the neck. Still, it’s a great little rain jacket. The Velcro underneath held but the one under the neck was awkward to attach and opened up a couple of times.
Coverage is great
This is an easy raincoat to get on and off. Has great coverage - just make sure you size correctly
My puppy is 10 lbs and the small fits him well with some room to grow. I like the reversible pattern. Very cute on!
perfect for rainy days
Easy on and off with some stretch in the chest and belly for comfort! Packs flat and looks sharp. I use a Ruffwear front range harness and can still attach to the front clip with the jacket over top without the Velcro coming undone. Runs true to size, so make sure to take good measurements. My dog weighs approx 80 lbs and is comfy in a 3XL. I wish the back was a couple inches longer, but honestly this is the best fit I’ve found for a large dog. Hood is very stylish but too small for his big ol’ head. Works great - he is always nice and dry when the coat is removed.
Fabulous for a muscular Frenchie!
I have a 1 year old, 36 pound French Bulldog with a 19" (base of) neck and a 23" - 24" chest girth. He's muscular but has a trim waist. The XL fits him perfectly! It's been so hard to find a coat for him that is wide enough around the shoulders, but not too long in the back (~15"), and I've tried many brands. The cinch cords near the tail allow for a tailored fit on the length too!
Great Raincoat...The reversible element is great.
The raincoat is very nice and actually is waterproof. Our pup was between sizes and the Chewy representative was extremely helpful in advising us to go to the larger size. She also helped me to complete the order because I was having trouble with moving around the various screens. It is so nice to have a US based customer service that is helpful and kind!
good raincoat - might want to size up
Our pittie mix is 42lbs and measurements had her at an XL. When arrived, poor girl looked like a stuffed sausage. The product is well made for sure but it definitely does not expand as much as stated. We returned and replaced with Al XXL instead which fits much better.
Good Rain Protection
This is the 2nd one of these coats I have purchased. The 1st one for my small dog The next one for my large dog I am having to return the 3nd one for a larger size. But the coat is GREAT
Nice Rain Jacket, form fitting. Better to size up!
This jacket is easy to get on and off. It’s streamlined fit seems comfortable and doesn’t get in the way of my Wheaten’s bathroom break. I will say it runs on the small side. Don’t use the weight of your dog as gospel. My Wheaten mix is 29 pounds and the large was a bit small. I needed an XL, which fit perfectly. It’s a slim/form fitter. I suggest you size up.
Great Rain Coat
This coat is great! Candy is a cane corso mix, around 85-90 lb, I ordered the 3X and it fits perfectly. I really like that it's reversible because I like the plaid much better than the solid color. I also really like that there's a velcro bit that holds the hood back.