Giddyap Girls Biscuit Company Premium Apple Horse Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Completely free from added sugar.
- Made without wheat or wheat gluten for sensitive horses.
- Supports intestinal balance with live probiotics.
- Contains real, recognizable ingredients like beet pulp, carrots, apples, oat bran and superfoods.
- No artificial colors, flavors or additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ADM Forage First Horse Rewards Apple-Flavor Horse Treats, 3-lb bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Likit Refill Apple Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag$5.76Chewy Price$5.47Autoship Price
- Uckele Equi Treats Peppermint Horse Treats, 12-oz bag$8.95Chewy Price$8.50Autoship Price
- Likit Refill Carrot Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag$5.41Chewy Price$5.49List Price$5.14Autoship Price
- Equine Edibles Therapeutic Bran Mash Tropical Twist Banana Horse Treats, 22-oz bag$8.45Chewy Price$8.03Autoship Price
- Equine Edibles Therapeutic Bran Mash Original Recipe Peppermint Horse Treats, 7.5-lb tub$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- Enjoy Yums All-Natural Peppermint Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$34.95List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Likit Granola Original Horse Treat, 1.21-lb bag$5.91Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.61Autoship Price
- Little Likit Refill Apple Horse Treat, 0.55-lb bag$3.40Chewy Price$4.05List Price$3.23Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Apple Horse Treats, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Banana Horse Treats, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Peppermint Horse Treats, 3-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oats Groats, Dry Molasses, Dried Plain Beet Pulp...||Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses, Ground Oats...||Rice Bran, Oat Flour, Oat Bran...||Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat, Sucrose...||Corn, Wheat, Oats...|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Mint, Apple, Carrot, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
|Special Diet||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sugar Free||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Tasty and Lightly Crunchy and decent ingredients
Ingredients are better than most and they aren't as hard as some treats and great size
The horses love it I do buy most treats .for my girlfriend horses
Picky horse approved!
My Thoroughbred loves these treats! The smell great, a delicate apple scent, and I can break them into three pieces for training.
Giddyap Girls Biscuits, Apple horse treats
Finally found a truly healthy treat for our horses, oh our dogs love them too. Only treat where I approve the ingredients, healthy yet yummy. Chewy you are amazing. Not to mention fast shipping without paying extra and always getting what I ordered.
I bought this for my daughter's horse as a gift. Needless to say he loves the treats. My daughter shares the biscuits with other horses boarded in the same barn. She says all the horses love them plus the dogs at the barn beg for them. Nice box of 9 lbs goes a long way.
horses love these
I like these because my babies are fat!! They don’t need sugar at all. I love that these have probiotics and no sugar!! They’re a little too expensive though.. but the horses and dogs love them so whatever
Quinn and all his friends love these snacks. They swarmed my wife as she was handing them out lol
Horse cookies without sealed lid?
I'm afraid to feed these cookies to my precious herd as they appear to have been opened! No sealed lid and lots of crumbled cookies inside :( These go in the trash
Fantastic Horse Treats!
I have 2 horses Jack and Bugsy... they love these treats and the super healthy ingredients make me feel good about giving them the treats. I have also used them to assist with training.
Not a fan...
Since the covid, treat stocks have been limited. So I tried these and they have a heavy bran taste, which my horses do not care for. All 5 of my Cookie Monsters spit them out.