Help your pooch get around easily and comfortably with the GingerLead Support & Rehabilitation Toy Breed Unisex Dog Lifting Harness. It’s recommended by veterinarians and used in vet hospitals and clinics to help dogs with weak hind legs walk. Specially made for toy breeds and dogs low to the ground, it has a neoprene support pad that hugs your pal’s belly without being bulky, while the durable and sturdy construction supports your dog’s hind end so he can have more mobility with your help. It features adjustable height straps so you can stand up straight while supporting your dog with less back strain, a comfy neoprene handle and a built-in leash that can be hooked to your pal’s harness or collar. Easy to use and
machine-washable, it’s perfect for senior dogs with limited mobility or joint conditions like arthritis or degenerative myelopathy, and pups recovering from knee, hip or back surgeries or injuries.
- Veterinarian recommended to help dogs with weak hind legs get around comfortably with your help.
- Neoprene support pad gently hugs your dog’s belly while the adjustable strap lets you support your dog’s hind end while standing up straight and holding the neoprene handle.
- Specially made for toy breeds and dogs low to the ground like Chihuahuas and Dachshunds.
- Assists with walking, rehabilitation after knee, hip or back injury or surgery, or for senior dogs who need some help going potty.
- Built-in leash for added control; made in the USA and is machine-washable and air dryable for easy cleaning.
Always follow instructions from your veterinarian for your dog's specific condition. Never leave on an unsupervised dog. Not intended to be left on when not in use.
This lifting harness has a fit that allows male dogs to urinate and mark while wearing it, but is also specially-designed to fit female dogs who need narrower support.
Shop Our Entire Buy 3, Save 15% Assortment!
See all items by GingerLead