Help your pooch get around easily and comfortably with the GingerLead Support & Rehabilitation Medium/Large Breed Unisex Dog Lifting Harness. It’s recommended by veterinarians and used in vet hospitals and clinics to help dogs with weak hind legs walk. The padded corduroy hugs your pal’s belly and doesn’t bunch, while the durable construction is sturdy enough to support your dog’s hind end so your pooch can have more mobility with your help. A V-shape cutout helps make room for male dogs to answer the call of nature, while also offering narrower support for female dogs that are in between the Large Female and Small Female sizes. Featuring adjustable-height straps so you can stand up straight while supporting your pooch, it also comes with a comfy padded handle and built-in detachable leash that can be hooked to your pal’s collar or harness. Plus, the stay-on straps can be fastened above your pal’s back to secure the pad in place. It’s easy to use, machine washable and perfect for senior dogs with limited mobility or joint conditions like arthritis or degenerative myelopathy, as well as pups recovering from knee, hip or back surgeries or injuries.
- Veterinarian recommended to help dogs with weak hind legs get around comfortably with your help.
- Padded corduroy gently hugs your dog’s belly without bunching, while you support your dog’s hind end using the comfy padded handle.
- Versatile size works with many medium, large and giant breeds from Basset Hounds to Retrievers to Saint Bernards; for tall, lean breed sizing, see Tall sizes in the chart under the “Size” tab.
- Assists with walking, getting into the car, up and down steps, and is ideal for dogs that need some help going potty.
- Includes a detachable leash for added control and stay-on straps that fasten securely above your dog’s back; made in the USA and is machine washable and dryable for easy cleaning.
Always follow instructions from your veterinarian for your dog's specific condition. Never leave on an unsupervised dog. Not intended to be left on when not in use.
For a snug and comfy fit, please check the sizing chart under the “Size” tab, and make sure the pad width can accommodate your pal’s dimensions. Since the handles are also adjustable for a comfortable arm’s length during use, keep in mind your height as well as your dog's height when choosing your harness.
This lifting harness has a V-shape side that allows male dogs to urinate and mark, but is also specially-designed to fit female dogs comfortably, too.
See all items by GingerLead