Help your pooch get around easily and comfortably with the GingerLead Support & Rehabilitation Small Breed Dog Lifting Harness. It’s recommended by veterinarians and used in vet hospitals and clinics to help dogs with weak hind legs walk. The padded corduroy hugs your pal’s belly and doesn’t bunch, while the durable construction is sturdy to support your dog’s hind end so your pooch can have more mobility with your help. For the male harness, a V-shape cutout helps make room for him to answer the call of nature and it’s also machine washable so you can keep it clean. Thanks to the adjustable-height straps, you can stand up straight while supporting your dog with less back strain, and it comes with a comfy padded handle and a built-in leash that can be hooked to your pal’s harness or collar. It’s perfect for senior dogs with limited mobility or joint conditions like arthritis or degenerative myelopathy, as well as pups recovering from knee, hip or back surgeries or injuries.
- Veterinarian recommended to help dogs with weak hind legs get around comfortably with your help.
- Padded corduroy gently hugs your dog’s belly without bunching, while you support your dog’s hind end using the comfy padded handle.
- Specially made for small breeds like Jack Russels and Pugs, and is great for after surgeries or injuries or dogs with joint conditions.
- Assists with walking, getting into the car, up and down steps, and is ideal for dogs that need some help going potty.
- Includes a detachable leash for added control; made in the USA and is machine washable and dryable for easy cleaning.
Always follow instructions from your veterinarian for your dog's specific condition. Never leave on an unsupervised dog. Not intended to be left on when not in use.
For a snug and comfy fit, please check the sizing chart under the “Size” tab, and make sure the pad width can accommodate your pal’s dimensions. Since the handles are also adjustable for a comfortable arm’s length during use, keep in mind your height as well as your dog's height when choosing your harness.
See all items by GingerLead