Glandex Advanced Strength Anal Gland Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The MegaFiber proprietary blend of 6 fiber sources provides 731mg of balanced fiber for firmer stool and healthy bowels.
- A 3B CFU Probiotic blend helps maintain healthy levels of good gut bacteria.
- Prebiotics feed the good bacteria in your dog's gut.
- Digestive enzymes assist with the breakdown of food in your furry friend's GI system. This promotes cleaner bowels and allows your buddy to pass her stool more easily.
- Quercetin, also known as “nature’s Benadryl”, helps maintain normal inflammatory levels in the GI tract, bowels and anal sacs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetClassics No Scoot Anal Gland Function Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 65 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.32List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Peanut Butter Flavored Pumpkin Fiber Soft Chew Digestive Dog Supplement, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- PawMedica Stop Scooting Dog Supplements, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Pork Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Scoot Stopper Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet No Scoot Plus Pumpkin Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$45.98Chewy Price$43.68Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 5.5-oz bottle$28.00Chewy Price$38.99List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.97Chewy Price$27.52Autoship Price
- NaturVet Advanced Probiotics & Enzymes Plus Vet Strength PB6 Probiotic Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 240 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- PetAlive AnalGlandz Anal Gland Health Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Profivex Probiotics 5-Strain Pork Pet Digestive Health Probiotic, Prebiotic & Fiber Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$26.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: MegaFiber Proprietary Blend, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder, FOS...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...||Active Ingredients (Tsp): Pumpkin Seed Powder 623 mg, Granulated Pumpkin Seed 267 mg, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder 135 mg...||Pumpkin Seed Powder, Granulated Pumpkin Seed, Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Duck||Pork, Liver, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Liver, Meat||Salmon|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Had my dog on regular "boot the scoot" for 3 months, no help. changed to ADVANCED and still no difference. I am still taking her to vet every 45 days to get her relief.. This is getting costly with med and vet services. I don't feel this product is working for my girl.. Sad, because I feel sorry for her constant scooting and licking.. Bina weighs 38 pounds so I give her 2 a day. May work for some animals but not mine
After years with my dog's issues with anal glands, and trying various things to alleviate it, this product worked very well and in a short amount of time. I tried "No Scoot" becasue it was cheaper, but that is an inferior product. I will continue to buy Glandex becasue it works and there's no side effects! My dog loves the chews and views it as a treat.
Didn't work here
With the good reviews I was hoping this product would stop my boy from licking his butt. When I 1st started giving them to him he stopped licking. I was happy thinking it was working. Fast forward 2 weeks, and he is licking again, even though I am still giving them to him. Not working here. Sadly, this was a waste of money.
No Noticeable Difference
I bought the advanced glandex hoping it would help with my dog's anal gland issues better or more effectively than the regular formula glandex. Unfortunately, it did not and we actually think it has worked LESS effectively than the regular formula. We are well through half the container and will be ordering the regular formula next time :( Not worth the extra money in our case.
Daisy loves them.
This was recommended by my vet. They are helping her digestion and are an easy way to get more fiber into her. I can finally stop the pumpkin.
It Works, no more vet visits required!
My 12 yr old dog was going to the vet every month for anal gland cleaning. She had one side of the anal gland impacting, which can be very dangeous for the dog. Glandex works, she hasn't had to go for a clean out in 4 months.
These Actually Boot the Scoot
They love the flavor, they think it's treat time! And they actually work! No more tummy issues, costly vet visits or expressing glands! I swear, these are magic chews! The smell, leaking, biting, licking, scooting and chewing was breaking my heart to see them suffer like that. These chews stopped all that! Definitely saw a major improvement and they're getting much needed relief! There's only good for them ingredients! Highly recommend!
Dog devours them
My dog has been butt dragging for a bit, and we have tried a few different things to get the dragging to stop.. I gave my girl these supplements and she was very interested in inhaling the whole container. I am not sure if she was butt dragging while I was at work, but I have not seen her do the butt drag since she started these supplements. I haven't seen any negative side effects so far, but will keep giving these too her. Good ingredients!
All Dogs Approved
Got this for my dogs as I have 4 of them. I have 2 little ones and 2 big ones. They all liked the treats and ate them right up. I didn't see any issues with my dogs butts so this was more as a preventative treat for them weekly.
toffeefay no likey!!
i was hoping this product would help my poor little dog, as she has had 2 ruptured anal glans and many other anal gland issues! but sadly, for my dog who eats ANYTHING, she absolutely REFUSES to eats this supplement!! one sniff and she turns her head and walks away!