GloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal
About This Item
- Aquarium kit that includes a 5-gallon tank, LED system and a filter cartridge.
- LED system features a unique combination of white and blue lights.
- Lights give both fluorescent and tropical fish a vibrant look.
- Filter cartridge helps keep the water clean and clear for your finned friends.
- Creates an underwater fluorescent wonderland everyone will be sure to notice.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.09List Price$35.98Autoship Price
- Fluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$299.99Chewy Price$324.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium, 17.11-gal$217.56Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 3 Betta Aquarium with Divider/Top$29.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, White, 2.5-gal$46.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Bookshelf Aquarium, 16-gal$201.15Chewy Price
- dealbiOrb FLOW LED Aquarium, White, 4-gal$123.75Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Starter Kit, 20-gal$134.45Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- Lifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 7.43-gal$141.99Chewy Price$153.77List Price
- Fluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$99.97Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 9.6-gal$120.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass||Acrylic, Plastic||Glass||Glass, Plastic|
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Invertebrate, Betta...||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Betta|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Set everything up as instructed for this tank, to realize an hour later water was all over my son dresser. There is leaking from bottom corner and we noticed there was a crack in the glass. What a waste of time. Son was very disappointed.
NOT 5 gallons!!
This tank is lovely looking and because I am pleased with the filter functionality, I am not giving the review 1 star. But this is NOT a 5 GALLON TANK! I bought this for a Betta because she deserves 5 gallons and this was super misleading. Not happy for the money spent.
I like this fish tank. It looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
ECSTATIC with my purchase
My fish is happy! I'm happy! The tank looks GREAT! The motor isn't very loud, the set up was well instructed and everything seems to be working pretty well so far. It's been a couple of weeks but I see a significant change in my betta's overall activity. Reading some of the other reviews, I was worried that the pump would create a current that would be disruptive to her atmosphere. I put the pump on the lowest setting and kept an eye on her. The first day she seemed to struggle with it a little bit but by day two she showed improvement. Now that a couple of weeks have gone by, I've seen her play and be active with the strongest area of current, and she shows nothing but signs of enjoyment. As much as my fish and I enjoy this tank, I only gave it four stars due to some manufacturing/design details that were overlooked. The directions have recommendations on where and how to place a heater, should you have one. So, it is anticipated IN THE INSTRUCTIONS that one might use a heater with this tank but that anticipation is just not constructed into the design. The back cover for the pump and filter is a cheap piece of plastic that is A) a few millimeters short of actually fitting onto the tank it was supposedly designed for, and B) definitely not designed for the anticipation of a heater cord (or any other cord) to be able to pass under, by or through it and still lay flat or even cover the back part of the tank. The main glass lid isn't even designed with the anticipation of extra cords. It's not the end of my world and I don't lose any sleep over it, but the fact of the matter is that I paid a pretty penny for a tank that doesn't fully fit together and doesn't support the simple needs of a basic tank set up. I just hope and pray that any debris and/or bugs don't find their way into the back part, get sucked into the pump and blow it out. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous but it's a real concern having a child and living in a rural area. Other than a few overlooked design flaws, I do think it's a great tank and would recommend it. (Especially if the design were to be slightly improved. ;) )
Great Betta Tank!
I bought this tank when it was on sale at my local pet store. I really love it! Perfect size for my Betta. The water flow from the filter is too strong for a Betta even on the low setting. But, with the help of a YouTube video and a small sponge, it is perfect! Very happy!
Beautiful and spacious.
I love this tank..just as described...the only thing that concerned me is the black piece the tank sits on...it just has grips for the tank to sit on..not very reliable..I have a cat and one push I believe the tank will slid off..so I just didn't use the black piece that came with it..The tank is sitting nicely on my desk and looks just fine..piece of mind..
This is Amazing!
Best tank I’ve laid eyes on. This is not only beautiful but it has this aesthetic to it; it makes it look so elegant and modern. Very eye catching for visit would definitely recommend!!!!
My betta was due for an upgrade and I was looking for something that would be a decent size for a good price. This definitely wasn’t the cheapest one you can find, but it looks amazing in my living room. Very modern looking. Nice sleek look. I’d recommend! My betta loves it too. ; - )