Give your furry friend the relief he needs with GNC Pets Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo. This citronella-scented dog shampoo works to fight ticks and fleas with natural ingredients including peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, lemongrass oil, thyme oil and geranium oil. The powerful yet gentle shampoo not only repels pesky pests, but it also works to revive your furry friend’s coat leaving it shiny and smelling fresh. This GNC Pets shampoo serves as a paws-itively perfect option to combat risky ticks, soothe your pal’s itch and discomfort from fleas, all while achieving a soft and lustrous coat.
- This GNC Pets shampoo is specially formulated for dogs 12 weeks of age and older to help combat fleas and ticks.
- This tick and flea-fighting shampoo is made with natural ingredients including peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, lemongrass oil, thyme oil and geranium oil.
- Shampoo not only works to combat pesky pests, but it also works to encourage healthy skin and a lustrous coat for your furry friend.
- GNC Pets Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo is made with a citronella scent that will leave you pal’s coat smelling naturally fresh.
- Proudly made in the USA for canine companions who are suffering from ticks and fleas.
For topical use in dogs only. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin. Do not allow pet to ingest. Pets should be monitored for allergic reactions during and after initial treatment. If a reaction occurs, bathe pet thoroughly and consult veterinarian. Not for use on cats. If swallowed by humans, consult a physician.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by GNC Pets