The Go Pet Club 15-in IQ Busy Box Cat Scratching Post is a great way to keep your feline friend’s mind sharp and active. This post is designed from compressed wood and finished with a faux-fur covering for ideal softness so your cat sit and relax if desired. Your best bud can scratch away at the reinforced sisal rope scratching surface, providing much-appreciated relief from claws on your furniture. The top box includes two removable balls that roll back and forth, encouraging your pet to swat and bat away through the built-in holes, making for a fun game that never gets old!
- This cat furniture was crafted from a compressed wood and finished with a soft faux-fur covering.
- Features a scratching post made from reinforced sisal rope so your feline friend can spend less time clawing your furniture and carpet.
- The top box includes 2 removable balls and built-in holes to allow for swatting and batting activity.
- You can easily and quickly assemble this toy so it’s ready to go in no time at all.
- A paw-sitive way to encourage mental stimulation.
See all items by Go Pet Club