Go Pet Club 18-in Faux Fur Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your kitty will love having her own home where she can hang out comfortably.
- Constructed with sisal-covered scratching posts for claw grooming and getting out extra energy.
- Designed for durability with a compressed wood frame that’s made to last.
- Covered with a fluffy faux fur material that your feline will love to rub up against.
- Assembly is easy, with both tools and step-by-step instructions included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$32.72Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$29.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green$27.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$27.55Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$64.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$29.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$66.61Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 29-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Beige$46.16Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$40.53Chewy Price$42.78List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$79.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Hammock||Hanging Toys, Hammock||—||Hanging Toys, Tunnel, Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Great little hammock
I purchased this for a foster kitten I had and sent it with her when she went to her forever home. Her Mommy and Daddy report she spends a lot of time in this at the window sleeping and watching the birds. Great purchase. Easy to assemble and seems very sturdy.
love this hammock!
Bought this because it was inexpensive. My one cat absolutely loves it. Then I got a kitten and the kitten has taken it over. So I bought a second one for my Max. Every cat I have ever bought on for loves it. My friend’s cat loves it. My grandkitty loves it. Best thing every.
Terrible quality scratchers
Arrived very slowly (last of the larger order, about 2 weeks), assembly very easy and quick, fabric soft but absolutely horrible scratching polls - whatever material they used, it feels 100% rigid plastic and all sort of tiny rough fibers are sticking out throughout the entire poll, on both polls, literally poking the skin. I have safely concerns about this item, as I have 5 weeks old kittens, accidentals bumps into those polls can't be pleasant! If I cannot return this item, I will have to buy proper rope and re-wrap the polls.
Love this bed
Super easy to put together. Cats love it. It sits low to the ground so the ferrets can climb in. Both cats and ferrets use it for naps. Love this thing.
They are happy.
The older and bigger brother likes to terrorize the scratching posts. This is his younger, lighter brother. He is in love with the hammock. It’s really soft and he loves diving into it when he’s playing. I was thinking about daisy chaining them but I like this staggered look.
Bad quality but my cat still like it
Just received 2 of them. Took <1 minute to assemble, 1 already torn- there’s a hole before it was used! My cat still like it. This review is for the Go Pet product, not Chewy. I love Chewy!
Cat Hammock Joy
Our young cats love this hammock! They love to nap and play in it. It's a great addition to our big cat tree, which we also purchased from Chewy.
This is our cat's favorite piece of cat furniture. She sleeps in it all day. Very soft, easy to put together, and very stable. (She is between 12-13lbs and it doesn't budge when she jumps in)
This cat hammock with scratch posts is a must. Since my purchase last week, my two cats take turns resting inside it. I even caught them both in it at the same time. Simple but perfect.
Sturdy and stable
This has been a huge unexpected hit. We have 12 cats in our rescue and they compete for this resting spot. After one of our cats fell off our roof and broke his hip badly he had to have it pinned in surgery. I was hoping that he would sleep in this hammock to take pressure off his joints. It's his new favorite thing. It's not so high or so hard to get into that it's hard for him to maneuver around. Also it's large enough to accommodate a 15 pound cat. I would recommend this to anyone and I mine a second one today.