Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||No||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||—||—||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- This tree is covered in an incredibly soft faux-fur finish for comfort your cat will love.
- Features an oversized bottom condo that’s made for your kitty who enjoys privacy.
- Your feline friend can perch on the center or top surface for a great view of the room.
- The sisal rope-wrapped post is designed to accommodate natural scratching and clawing habits.
- A dangly rope is purr-fect for swatting and batting engagement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$65.50Chewy Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- dealYaheetech 2-Level 23.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$48.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Frisco 27-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo and Oval Perch, Beige$79.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige$49.00Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Sam's Pets Sam 50-in Tunnel & Cat Tree, White$81.66Chewy Price
- dealGo Pet Club 56-in Economical Cat Tree & Sisal Covered Posts, Beige$48.28Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$49.04Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Paw Print$59.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
- Frisco 42-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Condo, Grey$124.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Perfect for a big cat
This item is perfect for larger cats. Tiger is a Norwegian Forest breed so his body is larger than the average kitty. This condo was immediately declared the new perch for this king of the house. He loves it!!
Cats love it!
I needed something for the front living room window that my cats could lay on, but wasn’t too big. This is the perfect height and size! I might order another one? But that would defeat the purpose? Darn Cats!!
Dual Cat Purrfect
Multi-cat awesome. My oldest is 10lb and youngest 11lb, and both fit perfectly. I'm loving the half sized condos, they feel sturdier like this one. Our taller tree didn't really last at the top, but the design here works for adult cats. The platforms actually fit then, even could fit both. They love it. Immediately out the box and first assembled. Definitely recommend.
Perfect for my fat cat
I did a-lot of research on all the trees available as I wanted the most stable setup available for around $50-this is perfect for my “fluffy” cat, its not too tall that it will get top heavy with her weight and its a nice solid size. Would recommend, and good price too.
They love it!
My two large cats love this! It’s large enough for my 15lb and 18lb adult male cats to comfortably utilize! The tower is tall enough so they can look out the window yet not too tall to block our desert view. They even love the cubby. Sturdy too when they jump on and off from it!
Easy to put together, and really sturdy
I got this for my kitty who absolutely loves it. It was easy to put together and is really sturdy. Would definitely recommend this product. It's the perfect size for what we wanted.
Go Pet Club large tree condo
My cats are ages 11 and 12, they love the condo BUT it is very hard so I put a pillow inside. There is one thing I would suggest, if you have older cats, put something by the front so they can jump up. The top and middle are the same width. My cats do use it this it a lot.
It's okay but rather lightweight
The top perch is very hard so you'd really have to put a pad for comfort...also watch out for staples that didn't go into the wood fully so you would have to try to hammer them so they don't come out and cause harm. Very lightweight so may tip over if you have a very active cat...overall it's just okay.
I ordered it in gray. The bottom condo is a wooden box, not just fabric walls like some cheaper made houses I've bought. My kitties havent played with the rope yet but theyve enjoyed the tree. My large boy fits great, he wont fit regular houses, and my small boys look tiny in this. It was also easy to put together. Bonus, the cardboard box it came in is very thick so I cut windows and a door, a very fun box house for scratching! haha
Condo, finally arrives!!!
The cat condo I have been trying to buy since February has finally arrived!!! I am happy with the condo and my cat isnt quite sure what to think of it. She has yet to get on the top level but I am sure she will, in her own time. The condo is large and perfect for Tinky!!