Go Pet Club 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black
About This Item
- Keep your kitty feeling safe and secure with this 33-inch cat tree.
- The compressed wood frame is made to provide her with a long-lasting home.
- A faux fur finish provides a soft and comfy place for her and her friends to lounge around.
- Assembly is quick and easy, with step-by-step instructions and the only tools you need included.
- She’ll stay stress-free by expelling extra energy on the multiple natural sisal rope covered scratching posts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- dealGo Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$45.34Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Kitty City Folding Cat Condo$66.49Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$56.18Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Armarkat Cat Scratching Post & Real Wood Condo Cat Tree, Goldenrod, 31-in$65.71Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Frisco Holiday 52.3-in Reindeer Cat Scratching Post & Tunnel$69.99Chewy Price
- Vesper Stool 14.57-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$47.44Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$71.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- On2Pets 48-in Medium Square Modern Cat Tree$95.00Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Salvador 30.75-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Tan Diamond$68.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
not very stable.
this tree was easy to put together and my kitty loves sitting by the window. the only thing I don't like about it is it is too wobbly. the base needs to be longer. I have to add some 1" x 3" boards that are longer than the base to the bottom to give it more stability. other than that it is good secondary perch next to a window.
Great for Kittens
This cat tree is fine for kittens. I foster kittens for an animal shelter, and they love it. In my experience, however, it is not sturdy enough for cats. When one of my own cats jumped on it, the tree wobbled badly and could easily have tipped over. For this reason, I would recommend it only for kittens or possibly very small cats.
My kitten, Finn, absolutely LOVES this! It looks very nice, was easy to assemble, and was a great bargain!!
My cat is wild and is so rough on this and it has held up so well. Not once has it fallen over and as much as he scratches everything it still looks so good. I’ve had it for about 3 months now and it still looks brand new. Highly recommend.
Go Pet Club Faux Fur Cat Tree
I read the prior reviews before purchasing this item. Since the cat tree is for my ferrets, I didn't mind that it would be small and more for kittens. Easy to put together, only took minutes. There's just faux fur and wood, no padding, which I also read and didn't mind since I wouldn't want my Thunder & Lightning sleeping on it and fall off. The title should be Ferret/Kitten Tree, not for adult cats. I'm very happy with this purchase for my little guys!
Small but effective
Sturdy, good size for kittens ONLY. Great as a window perch. Some of the fur does shed initially but stops eventually.
Little kittens only
little kittens only. There is not much space between the shelves and no space for bigger cats to sit or lay down. I put it together tonight the fur on the posts is not attached well. I let everyone play for a few minutes then had to glue most of the edges back down. It will need to dry before they can play on it again. The 4 babies like it they are 5 1/2 weeks and under a pound. Perfect size for them !
Good product for a good price
I waited until Christmas to put it together as it was from "Santa". It was super easy to put together and my cats love it. It's also very stylish and I have it in my living room window so my cats can survey the neighborhood. I love it.
Go Pet Club pet tree
Very sturdy and not too difficult to assemble. Five steps.
Small but sturdy
I’m fostering a kitten so I got this to help with boredom while he’s in my bathroom. It was very easy to put together and if you make sure to screw the screws in tightly it’s very sturdy. The only thing is that the platforms are small. Anything larger that a kitten would not have much room to lay down on the platforms. But for my purpose it was just what I needed to put under the window for my foster kitten.