Go Pet Club 34-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige
About This Item
- The IQ Busy Box is a great way to engage and stimulate your furry friend’s mind.
- This tree is designed with a soft faux fur that provides a cozy sleeping and lounging surface.
- 2 separate perching levels offer the height needed for your best bud to keep an eye on the house.
- Sisal rope posts encourage natural scratching habits, helping to prevent damage to your furniture and floors.
- No need to worry about difficult assembly, this tree is easy to put together with the how-to instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Animal Print$47.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 49-in Sequoia Sisal Cat Tree, Grey/Black$113.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco 62-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$99.40Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Grey$108.63Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Armarkat Classic Real Wood Cat Tree With Bench & Perch, 50-in$99.99Chewy Price$145.00List Price
- GleePet Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Silver Gray, 57-in$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 59-in IQ Busy Box Cat Condo, Beige$80.31Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 37-in Premium Carpeted Sisal Post Cat Tree, Beige$91.94Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 17-in Cat Tree, Brown$53.34Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 58-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$125.55Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 23-in Premium Carpeted Scratcher Cat Tree, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$89.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Good idea, bad execution
The balls in the iq box are small enough to be pulled out through the holes easily. One of my cats keeps pulling all the balls out and they roll around the floor and we have to keep finding them and putting them back in. What is the point of the fun little box if the balls don't stay in the box because they are so easily removed? Other than the box issue, it's a decent tower, easily put together, but the one thing that sets it apart, the busy box is completely useless and it's empty 90% of the time unless we manually track down the balls and refill it.
This cat tree is top heavy. My cat (about 12 pounds jumped on the top tray and it tipped backwards. There is no weight in the front of it. Something needs to be done to the design.
My cats won't go on this
Not sure why but my cats refuse to go anywhere near this. I think it looks like fun, but boy they sure don't. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
My cat loves it
My cat loves the IQ busy box the most, she climbs up and can see everything. Very easy to put together only took me 15mins I can't put anything together.