Go Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- constructed using a wood frame to support your cat and her feline friends.
- Watch as your cat bounds up the steps to her own place to stretch and sprawl out.
- Features a fluffy faux fur material that will feel soft to your kitty’s touch.
- Designed for durability using a sturdy wooden frame that’s made to last.
- Assembly is easy, with both tools and step-by-step instructions included.
- Crafted with rope-wrapped scratching posts to give your cat lots of fun ways to claw.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black$32.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco 50-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$131.99Chewy Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Kitty City Folding Cat Condo$66.49Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- CatastrophiCreations Climb Wall Mounted Activity Cat Tree Shelf Set, English Chestnut/Natural$264.43Chewy Price$296.00List Price
- Vesper Small Box 28.59-in Modern Cat Tree, White$71.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black$93.24Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Uni 41-in Faux Fur Basket Bed Cat Tree, Gray$279.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$56.18Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Frisco Holiday 52.3-in Reindeer Cat Scratching Post & Tunnel$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My guy likes it. However, it is top heavy, needs a heavier base, easily knocked over. The perch needs more padding and is a bit small for a larger cat.
Really nice product
It's really pretty and the faux fur is very soft. I think it would be a nice fit in any room as it's just the right size and height. It was easy to assemble and I absolutely love it! The only change I would make would be to make the top shelf just a tad longer in the front. My fat cat barely fits, but loves it just the same.
This is the third cat tree in this style I have purchased. This new one is exactly like the first one I purchased, and the second was the same style, but with a "busy box" for the upper step. To begin with, kindly ignore the reviews that say this is for small cats only - my monster kitty has no trouble stretching out on the upper platform, which is 10" x 17", not including the rails. It is a one-cat tree - the lower perches are steps to get to the top platform, and not intended to be sleep or play areas. My cat doesn't use the steps - he launches himself straight onto the top, and the tree is so stable that it doesn't even jiggle when my 20-pound beast lands on it like a cannonball. After having read the negative reviews, I think some people have a problem with the assembly. I have no trouble with it at all (and I am a 67-year-old blind woman), but this is my third purchase/assembly, so I am familiar with how the tree goes together. The trick is to tighten the small bolts - the ones with heads - as much as you can. If you just tighten them to "finger tight," you will have an unstable tree. The headless bolts also need to be tightened, but you would do this when you are installing the upper poles, and not when you are inserting them into the lower poles - just screw them in halfway and don't worry about getting them tight until you add the upper poles. I keep these trees for about 2 years, and replace them when my cat has scratched all the rope off the scratching posts. He likes the rope high up on the poles, by the way, and wouldn't use a scratching post that was too low to the ground; cats like to stretch when they scratch. The old trees go to a friend who has outdoor cats, and she gets another 3 or 4 years out of them because her cats don't use scratching posts, and she keeps the trees in her barn so she's not bothered by the fact that they are a little worn-looking after two years of heavy use. When my cat is finished with this tree, I will be looking for another one just like it.
Wouldn’t buy again. Prefer the carpet not this faux fur. The scratching rope is at the top?? Should be at the bottom.. levels are a little loose. Not bad enough to return it but again wouldn’t buy again. Also don’t like the exposed screws on top...
my cat likes the more cushy soft ones better,nicley coverd but no cushings
Perfect for my new Kittens!
I am a HUGE fan of the Go Pet Club towers. The quality is the best I have found on the market. This tower was super easy to put together and the kittens love it. It is the perfect size "for now" =)
Wonderful Cat Tree
My cat lays on every level of this cat tree. I bought this to put in front of my new full view storm door. She just loves it!
This cat tree was disappointing because of two items. 1) the base and most of the surface is covered with a faux fur like material. 2) the sisal rope is thin in diameter. I feel this cat furniture/tree will not last very long because of the material used to make it. The base and shelves should be made of carpet and thicker sisal. The sisal/rope is not enough for my cats to really get their nails into. I rated this a four instead of three because at this point of time I like the design. Time will tell on how long it will last.
left in rain
I'm pleased with the product but I left instructions on the door to please leave it with my neighbor because it was raining . When I got home it was on the sidewalk in front of my apt but the box was all wet. I checked the contents and that was dry. I left a large print note on the door and they just dismissed it.
I like the size - it comes to my window ledge for my cat to look outside and catch the sun - so that's perfect. It is sturdy and well made, no wiggling when going up and down. The only tiny problem is the top shelf is about an inch or two inches too short to allow all of my cat to lay down without overhanging the edge. I feel like she will fall off if she snoozes. My cat is only 8 lbs - she is a small-ish cat so a larger cat might not like the small top shelf. This would mean that all the steps to get to the upper shelf would need to be an inch or two longer as well to compensate for the space to reach the upper shelf.