Go Pet Club 4" Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Features a 100% authentic memory foam that’s designed to hold its shape over time.
- Both the center and covering are non-allergenic.
- A waterproof layer and unzippable suede cover provide 2 layers of protective surfaces that include rubber, non-slip bottoms.
- Your canine companion or feline friend who suffers from arthritis or joint and muscle problems can benefit from this supportive bed.
- The bed comes in a variety of sizes and colors so chews the one that’ll best match your pal’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Small$13.25Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Full Support Orthopedic Deluxe Dog & Cat Bed, Cream, Jumbo$61.59Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Deluxe Oxford Full Support Dog & Cat Bed With Removable Cover, Stone Gray, Jumbo$56.79Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Giant$138.99Chewy Price$166.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Southwest Kilim Cat & Dog Bed, Boulder Gray, Large$46.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Deluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$50.39Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Pendleton Grand Canyon National Park Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$139.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$55.00Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Huge$59.00Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Marine Blue, Large$36.79Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Very Nice Bed
I was looking for a bed that would not go flat for an arthritic older dog to lay on and this bed was perfect. It is exactly as advertised, and it is very comfy. Sometimes this dog has accidents when she sleeps so I purchased a waterproof crib mattress cover and a crib sheet to cover it this way all I have to do is throw those in the wash instead of having to take the entire cover off the bed.
Item not as described
The bed feels cheap and doesn't look like it does in the picture. Also, the measurements are off because it did not fit in my dogs kennel.
great for big dogs
This bed is worth the money in my opinion. I have two 80 pounds dogs. One is 5 and the other 10 years old. This is great for supporting their joints and the leak proof cover inside is awesome. My girl has incontenance issues and the easily removed outer cover with the leak proof inner cover has made life so much easier. Both dogs love these beds and sleep on them every night.
Comfy compact dog bed
Reasonably priced, my dogs take turns lounging on it. Good product!
Really disappointed. The bed looks nothing like the size of the picture. My dog won't even lay on it. The bed I already have for him he choose over the new one I just brought.
large foam dog bed
Our Great Dane and Pit fit nicely on the large bed.
Charlotte loves her new bed! We recently moved and I wanted to spoil her (more than usual) to ease the emotional discomfort. I happily threw out the old bed as soon as I saw her snuggle up on the new one. Memory foam is magic. She gets lots support and it springs right back when she gets up.
The cover is sturdy well made !( but for overheating dogs may get hot.. ) the beds are HUGE as you can see! So dogs that like to sprawl out will love it! My dogs are 50-65 lbs and the foam is foam Not as much as a sturdy memory foam but definitely memory foam but really sinks in with slot of weight.. however still provides slot of cushioning! I love this bed for threereasons/ the size LARGE is most definitely TRUE AND LARGE.. the bed has a removable waterproof protective lining which is important so your not spending a ton of money on beds and you can keep the “bed” clean and longer lasting and three the price was perfect! Thank you for making a great pet bed !
Not a quality bed for Giant Breeds
This bed is not worth the money at all! Purchased 2 of these March 28th and they arrived April 3. They are much harder than my original beds made by petmaker, but I wanted to find one that was water proof and had replacement cover just incase. My dogs don’t care too much for them either, and I have found them sleeping on the floor over the beds. The covers are also difficult to remove for washing, and even more difficult to put back on! The petmaker beds fully unzipped and also stood up right which made it easier to wash the covers, but they were not water proof. My female leaks urine on occasion, and she licks trying to keep it clean when it happens. I immediately removed both covers to wash and immediately regretted it. Both cover and waterproof cover were soaked! After washing the covers, it took the waterproof cover 2-3 days to fully dry, had to turn it inside out day 2 and allow the rest to dry after washing. Not to mention putting both of the covers back on, that was a work out in itself!! Another reason I don’t recommend this bed is because we are 13 days in and the zipper on one of the beds has already broke! The only reason I’m not boxing them up to send back is because I can’t even image trying to re-box them to return! If you are buying this for a giant breed, I do not recommend. Might be easier for the smaller versions, but handling the larger beds is a headache!
Awesome bang for your buck
I got the medium. My dog is pretty heavy. The foam is very supportive & bouncy. The waterproof aspect is a lifesaver.