Go Pet Club 40-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your cat will be comfy and cozy in this 40-inch cat tree condo
- She’ll love playing and climbing all around the individual perches
- Natural sisal rope wrapped scratching posts will help keep her claws healthy.
- The faux fur finish makes lots of great places to curl up for relaxing cat naps.
- Assembly is quick and easy, with step-by-step instructions and tools both included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.80Chewy Price$84.84List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$40.43Chewy Price$42.78List Price
- Frisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$61.28Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- dealGo Pet Club 34-in Cat Tree Condo, Beige$45.05Chewy Price$62.00List Price
- Frisco 30-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$64.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$65.50Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$34.99Chewy Price$52.00List Price
- Tiger Tough Scratching Post 22.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$30.23Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Perch Cat Tree, Brown/Black$33.23Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Kitty City Claw Sleeper 17.25-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree, Green$27.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 24-in Real Carpet Cat Scratching Perch with Toy, Beige$44.00Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Hammock||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||—||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Great for my kitten
My daughter brought me a kitten from a lady that found kittens on road. I named him Bullet because he is super fast. He does not like people interaction. I am not sure what happened to him. He loves his kitty toys and especially kitty condo.
This cat tree is the best investment
This is the best investment for the cats. They love it, I would recommend it for cats is all ages!!
Was excited to get this for my Tortie, Yin because she loves climbing and hiding in dark small areas... Figured this would be perfect...it's not lol. She can barely fit and she's really not that big. I'm thinking maybe change the title and replace "Cat" with "Kitten"
Play cat tower
While it is nice and easy to put together, it is very hard. There is not enough padding on the shelf’s my cat will sit on it but not sleep in it
4 Foot Tall Cat Tree
This tree is very nice for the price and really easy to put together I would totally recommend
I would like to return this item. I have 2-5 month old kittens and this has not worked well for them. It is not sturdy and keeps falling over. The proportions between levels are too narrow or short so they keep falling off. Carpet has been shedding off. Not good for scratching.
Not the best
Very disappointed. Didn't have this long and it's already a nightmare. My adult cat has no interest in it. But my 8 week year old kitten loved it but its just coming apart completely. I dont think ive had it for even two weeks and its falling apart.
Unfortunately this was not made for bigger cats
I’m the kind of person who researches things endlessly before I spend my money. I bought this because the description provided as well as a question that was answered by Chewy that said this cat tree does not have a weight limit. This is incorrect. I have two large cats, both 15+ pounds, and this cat tree cannot hold one of them without toppling over. It’s too top heavy and falls to the floor unless it is supported with wall mounts or boxed in with furniture on either side. I’m disappointed in this purchase to say the least.
The old man loves it
We got this as a safe place for the old man cat to hide from the new kitten. He can curl up in the condo level, and his tail is safe from attack. It also gives him a height advantage when she wants to play Swat The Paw The only problem I had was with the 'blind' screw. A double-ended screw should have some kind of a 'stop' in the middle. I am really hoping that I screwed on the last bit, and didn't just drive the screw deeper into the base. If it really is centered, it's nice and sturdy.
Cat loves it!
Nice cat tree which was fairly easy to put together. However, the 2 holes to attach the cave/sleeping box were not drilled correctly. As a result, the screw provided couldn't be put in the right way I didn't want to take apart the tree to return it. My cat is small so I don't think she can knock off the cave/sleeping box.