Go Pet Club 49-in Economical Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Your feline friend will love cuddling up to the soft faux-fur covering.
- The center condo offers a quiet hideaway so your cat can snooze in peace and quiet.
- A middle perch and top bed provide your pal with elevation and comfort so she can perch proudly.
- Discourage your kitty from ruining your furniture and floors with the sisal rope-wrapped posts that are great for scratching.
- This tree features a dangly rope and hanging toy mouse to stimulate physical and mental activity.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray & White$54.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 3-Tier 36-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$53.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Yaheetech Activity Tower Basic 46-in Cat Tree, Light Gray$57.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 60-in Cat Tree with Scratching Post, Grey$65.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 58-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$67.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 33-in Plush Cover Cat Tree, Black$51.44Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$73.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$102.48Chewy Price
- Frisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Very unstable I have a kitten which knocked it over once. I’ve gotten us tall cat treats from chewy which was perfect but way too big for him. I thought this would be perfect but it’s very wobbly and he’s only a couple pounds and he cannot the thing over. Yes he has a kitten and he’s very active he’s very aggressive and is enjoying life for a little guy. I would not recommend.
My cat loves it
This is a great cat tree for a very reasonable price. I've never had a kitten before so didn't really know what to get. This arrived as a flat package which scared me a bit. Assembly was easy but took a while. Lots of pieces. Kitty took to it immediately
nice but a little too small for my cat
I like everything about it enough except it’s a little too small for my cat. I think it would be perfect for a kitten or small cat; the uppermost shelf isn’t really big enough for my cat to curl up and sleep on and he barely fits curled up in the cubby. I’ll have to see about returning it
What a value!!!
This is by far way worth the money. I’ve seen in person similar items like this going for anywhere between 80 and 120 dollars and this one puts those to shame. I read other comments about the size and can only think they were reviewing the wrong item. My ONLY complaint is the very top platform is a little small if you have a full grown adult cat but my juvenile cat hasn’t stopped playing on it since I’ve assembled it. Absolutely worth every penny!!
Don't unless you want cheap
It is cheap, didn't expect much. But when there's not really any directions and it isn't stable. It is for a small single maybe two kittens. Wish I would've went with a better one.
This was definitely worth getting for my cat. He loves it very much and is occupied most of the day. Likes taking his naps.
The condo is the perfect size, easily put togetherand great value for the price! Very pleased
love it so much
I was unsure if my cat would like this she’s a little picky and I thought the little house on top would be too small. She’s a big girl and it is a bit small but I think she likes the snug. I placed a towel on the lower platform and now she likes it even more. I actually ended up disassembling and mounting it on the wall since my limited floor space at my apartment. Crazy all it took was some screws and L mounts. She really likes it lol
Kitten Time OUT
It’s a fine cat spot for the price. I was expecting the bolts/screws to be already fastened to the pieces so the metal ends wouldn’t be exposed. It went together easy peasy puppy pleasy. Not difficult. Directions are pictures. There are staples galore through the the rope sections of the poles. That part I really don’t like. Sturdy wise it’s not bad. Maybe adding weights of some kind to the bottom would help. Waffles finds it quite nice. They’ve been on and off of it since constructing it. Hoping it last a few years.
Amazing Cat tree! But has a major con
This cat tree is just... WOW! The cat tree is amazing! But very hard to put together. My parents and I, love this cat tree. The Cats also love this, so I think that this cat tree has a very limited life span. Absolutly amazing If you want to spend an hour to hour and a half. If not, I highly suggest you look for an easier to put together cat tree.