Go Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo
About This Item
- This tree is outfitted in a cozy faux-fur finish for ideal comfort when it’s time to rest and relax.
- The middle condo is purr-fect for your kitty who wants an escape from household distractions.
- Your feline friend can climb to the top bed and cuddle up against the rounded edges.
- A ramp allows for easy access to the center oasis.
- Sisal rope-wrapped posts encourage your cat to scratch the tree and not your precious furniture!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$65.21Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 61-in Cat Tree House, Brown/Black$96.24Chewy Price$119.00List Price
- DealFrisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 60-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Black$79.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$69.00Chewy Price
- DealArmarkat Carpeted Real Wood Condo Cat Tree, Brown, 56-in$201.75Chewy Price$299.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 60-in IQ Busy Box Cat Condo, Beige$83.99Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- DealGleePet Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Silver Gray, 57-in$99.00Chewy Price$109.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 70-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$133.50Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 60-in Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- DealSam's Pets Sheree 34-in Cat Tree, Dark Brown$69.41Chewy Price$75.41List Price
- DealYaheetech 35-in Felt Cat Tree, Light Gray$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
EASY TO SET UP CAT TOWER
When I started to set up this tower I'd ordered as a birthday gift for my 2 cats, I was surprised at how easy this was to assemble. Now I just have to find the best location for it! Good price on it, too.
Wonderful cat treehouse
I hoped my new kitty would love to watch the world from any perch on the Go 50 Club treehouse. I was not disappointed. So glad I got it!!!
Ordered this for my five year old cat who loves to climb, scratch and lounge. He is not huge but not a small cat and barely fits on any of the landings. he has to lay through both holes of the square box just to spread out. The ring is especially small compared to all of the pieces. This tree is made for a small cat or kittens, not for adult or bigger cats.
Animal print cat condo
Initially this was purchased for my only male kitty. However when Spunky is not on it, my 2 girl cats will claim it as their own. So it’s a wonderful hit with the cats! I love the animal print!
kitty loves it
My car actually likes it I build it he woke up so quick when I put it in the living room area his eyes wide open and just wanted to stay there, also easy set up and fabric feels good
Be Careful Kitty...It's a long way down.
Structure seems pretty solid and safe for our 8 pounder to frolic about. Didn't realize until put it together how small the tunnel is and how little space there is for our cat to lounge. There is no real way for her to climb safely up to the highest perch either, and its a loooong way down once she gets there. Again our girl is small, agile and lightweight and had a very difficult time navigating her way around this tree she got stuck in the tunnel and the top perch directly overhangs the tunnel so you cant use tunnel as a ladder to get up either. . Will be donating this to local rescue and eating the cost, and trying to find something that won't give me a heart attack when she tries to climb up.
Not for pudgy kitties
This is a great tower that is easy to put together. My kitten loves to scratch the posts and lay in the covered box. My older pudgy kitty loves to lay on the top and look out the window but it takes a little maneuvering on both our parts. The round thingy to the right of the cat tower is in an awkward place. I set it near the window where he can go from the windowsill up to the top and lay down. I didn’t even notice it until I put it together and he tried to get to the top to lay down. It’s sturdy and well made for the price. It just takes a little maneuvering for the pudgier kitties.
A tale of two kitties
My two love thier cat tower! Best investment to date!
Easy to put together
So easy.. I'm 78 and had no problems putting this together. I have 15 cats and they are slowly getting used to this one. They have always had a 26 inch one that they love. I'm certain this will be a favorite soon.
My old cats love this!
I wanted something easy for my old cats to climb. This is perfect without being too big.