Go Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
About This Item
- Cat trees are a vertical territory that allows cats to enjoy their own space and allows them to have their own home inside of yours
- They also serve as a safe haven for timid cats, allowing your kitty to stay relatively out of the open while maintaining a sense of security.
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as they want
- Posts are covered in natural sisal rope which your cat will love to claw and should keep your kitty from clawing your furniture
- This tree sports 1 hanging toy, and multiple levels and perches for extra fun for your kitty
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$65.50Chewy Price
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- EliteField 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Beige$63.99Chewy Price$107.99List Price
- Two By Two The Sequoia 52.1-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$138.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 47-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$48.99Chewy Price$82.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige$49.00Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Pet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$69.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- The Refined Feline Lotus 69-in Microfiber Cat Tree, Smoke$439.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 58-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$133.96Chewy Price$179.00List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$190.44Chewy Price$229.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
We currently have 3 cat towers and not one is made like this piece of garbage. We bought this to replace an old one, but can't use it because our cats don't like it due to it being unstable. I guess you get what you pay for, but this isn't even worth $10. We made sure all screws were tightened and our floor is level. It's just not made like any cat tower we've ever purchased before and I regret buying it. I should have read the reviews first because it seems like I'm not the only one with this issue. There are many others.
My 14lb cat loves it for bird watching!
I had trouble finding a cat tree that would be big enough and sturdy enough for my cat because he's a big boy. I was thrilled to find this one for such a good price. I put a couple dumbbells in the enclosed condo part for extra stability. He likes to scratch the posts and play with the toy that hangs from the top platform. Definitely worth the money!
Fun cat condo
My cats love the new cat condo tree! It does need some weight on the base because ours lifts up if the cats are playing hard! The attached mouse is so much fun for our cats. It’s built nice too.
Wobbly and unstable
I bought the cat tree for my 2 cats. I have to put it in the corner instead of in the middle of the wall because the top portion is so wobbly and I’m worried it is going to fall over. With only 2 supports holding up the top half and such a small base it has been close to falling over several times and the whole thing moves when my cat jumps on it. And yes, I have made sure all the screws are as tight as they can be without over tightening them.
Great for kittens
My kittens love this so much! They love exploring and testing their climbing skills!
not happy with purchase
very cheaply made - my cat is hesitant jumping on it because it tips. no carpeting; a cheap piece of material only. no wood. a piece of garbage could not send review without rating - - had to put a star to send!!! 00000 stars is the truth!
May need to be stabilized
I got this cat tree around July and my cat loves it although he is a little chunky. Therefore, around November it started to shake as he jumped up on it. We plan on moving it into a corner in another room and using the walls to better stabilize it just so he’s a little safer on it. Other than that it’s amazing! May be best for a small kitty though!
Unfortunately, my 12lb cat cannot use this tree. She doesn’t feel comfortable with how much it rocks back and forth, an issue with the foundation screws causing it not to lie flat, I believe. It’s a decent price but not worth it, given that it’s not useable for her. I do have a better experience with the 48in cat trees from Frisco, so I recommend those.
Kitten loves it!
My kitten loves this tree! Especially the hanging mouse toy. It is on stretchy material so he can beat it up to his heart's content. When I bought, it was a great value for the height and number of platforms. We're very happy with our pick!
Cat condo is a winner
We have a momma cat, Maren and her two babies, Brix and Calli and they love playing on this condo! Maren is always at the top, of course, she is the boss. I love that it has so many scratching posts. The cats love sharpening their nails. This is a winner!