Go Pet Club 53-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Watch your kitty climb all over this 53-inch cat tree condo
- High-quality compressed wood construction will help keep her safe
- Faux fur finish provides her with lots of warm and cozy places to lay down.
- Large, natural sisal scratching board is the purr-fect place for her pawing pleasure.
- Features individual perches at different height levels where she can see what’s going on
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$53.13Chewy Price$57.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- Frisco 48-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$55.36Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Yaheetech 46.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$73.59Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- Yaheetech 47.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$57.17Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- FEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$76.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$64.43Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$66.48Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- EliteField 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$81.75Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Tower 50.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black Floral$82.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Frisco 48.25-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$82.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Black/ Brown$148.67Chewy Price$189.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Modern, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Not for adult cats
I have had this for almost a year now. It has basically turned into a coat rack. My 10.5lb cat is entirely too large for it (as I expected she would be based off measurements). I purchased it mainly for my 7lb cat and even he is to big for it. The hanging part on the bottom fell off without any weight. I honestly regret not returning it. This really should only be for kittens, but even then I feel that they would have trouble with the height of it.
Top Notch Tree
I got this for my new little kitten, Coco. She has so much fun on this. It was easy to assemble and excellent quality. I’m very pleased with my purchase!!
perfect for what i needed
i got this as just a space for the kitties to sit in the kitchen to watch everyone without continuously climbing our shoulders, counter and table. it also helps them have access to a nice window view. height just as listed but if you have a really big fat cat it might not sit/lay comfortably.
Awesome cat tree!!
I purchased this for my daughter's cat and it is perfect! She is now able to lay up high in front of the window and watch the birds all day!!
Cats love it
My cats love it and that is all that matters. Although the directions are poor and lacking. But well worth the cost.
Okay, not great
Hammock doesn't stay done, tope rube too small, good for small cats, mine is medium, too amall
tall but small
The cat tower is plenty tall. But it’s made more for kittens. The structures and surfaces are very small. My cat is an average sized shorthair, and even she can’t fit in the tunnel, the hammock, or the little circle hut part. It just doesn’t make any sense structurally. However it is taller than I had expected. Again, great for kittens, not adult cats.
Faux Fur Fallout
After around less than a year of having this cat tower, it is overall decent. My cat has never been inside the small pocket of the tree since it was so small. For the small circle that is on the top, it will fit kittens but probably after 5-6 months (age) they will no longer fit or have use. My 8lb ragdoll barely has room on biggest platform and has never used the upper most top platform since it is too small. My biggest concern about this tower is that the faux fur comes off so easily, even when my cat hardly scratches on any surface. She doesn’t use the scratcher either. If you fear your cat ingesting the faux fur that comes off, do not get it.
Overall, this my kitten seemed to enjoy this tower. I'd say it was relatively easy to put together. There are a couple of things I noticed about it though. The fur of the tower tends to come off easy so for scratching this is not really the best and the little hammock thing falls off but with some knots that seemed to be an easy fix. Lastly, my kitten enjoys the little circle at the very top but she is most definitely not going to be able to fit in there when she's grown up.
Not made for scratching
Well after putting together it does stand nice a strong at least for 2 kittens. There are only a couple things that could be revised. This carpet cats can’t really dig their claws into so they can’t scratch or climb up the poles like most cat trees. The bottom hammock doesn’t stay on the hooks provided. Other than that my kittens actually took to it well after I put them on it, used their toys on it with them and fed them some treats on it. It was like a piece of the furniture after that.