Go Pet Club 56-in Economical Cat Tree & Sisal Covered Posts, Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The oh-so-soft faux-fur covering is designed for ideal comfort and warmth.
- This tree features a center condo that’s accessible by stairs, providing your pal with a cozy escape from the distractions below.
- Your feline friend can relax inside the rounded tunnel and use it as a personal back scratcher.
- The top bed provides the elevation and support needed to comfortably lounge, relax and observe.
- Sisal rope-wrapped posts are just what your cat needs to prevent her from scratching your furniture and floors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$96.32Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 71-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Blue/ Brown$113.49Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$68.58Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 4-Level 38-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$53.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 6-Tier 43.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$73.89Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Go Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Paw Print$58.78Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Large Perch Cat Tree Condo, Gray$53.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$73.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Altea 46-in Cat Tree, White/Black$49.07Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Yaheetech 35-in Felt Cat Tree, Light Gray$89.21Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, 69-in$183.00Chewy Price$229.00List Price
- TRIXIE Oviedo 41.25-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$43.73Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||N/A||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||N/A||N/A||Hammock, Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||1 condo||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||N/A||Free Standing||N/A||N/A||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
This cat tower is a great price but unfortunately doesn't offer much room for playing. The tower doesn't really have many ledges that the cats can jump on: once they are at the top, they have to jump back to the floor because none of the pieces hang out for enough for ledges. It's fine for scratching but my cats can't really play in the hanging loop and the ladder is completely just for show. I am disappointed at how much the tower is really just a high point for the cats. It's hard to tell from the picture online. Love Chewy! But this one just didn't hit the mark.
Beige Cat tree
Cat tree is nice and easy to assemble. Only problem is that it is the same size all the way to the top level. It is hard for adult cats to climb to the top and once there they must leap off to get down. Only one of my cats has gotten to the top. I am hoping they get more used to it and I have a sofa beside it so they don't need to leap to the floor.
Cat jungle gym
This was easy and fun to put together and we had a curious kitten ready to play with it right away! Thanks! We love it!
I purchased this product on sale for around $40. I rated it a 4 stars at the discounted price, it would be 3 stars at full price. The reason it is missing ‘one’ star is because of the functionality. My cats particularly do not like the jump down as the base for each level is approximately the same size making it hard to get from level to level. That being said, the height, sound structure, scratch-ability, and size of the hideout all get high marks!
GoPets 56" Cat Tree
This cat tree was relatively easy to build, and is cute and soft. I got it when it was on sale (for $35, which is a steal). It took forever to ship, but shipping was free so who cares. Pictured is Smoki inspecting my work. While it was relatively easy to build, one note is that if, when screwing the posts in with the screws that are connected to other posts, you don't hold onto the set that was screwed in first, the newer posts will spin and you'll never get anywhere ever. Also, it seems a little awkward for my cats to jump onto bc the ladder is underneath the bottom house (Smoki just jumped directly into the house) but I think they just need 2 get used to it. Great tree for the price, it's nice and sturdy.
Cat loves it
All the dangling toys, and the caves the best hideout Perfect
Dimensions too small
I was disappointed. The dimensions for the top and the round cylinder are too small