Go Pet Club 60-in Cat Tree
About This Item
- This tree is designed in a soft faux-fur covering for ideal warmth and comfort.
- This tree features 2 condos—an oversized bottom one for spreading out and a more compact one up top.
- A variety of elevated surfaces are made for satisfying your cat’s love for perching and observation.
- The dangly rope toy taps into your best bud’s playful side by encouraging interactive fun.
- Sisal rope-wrapped posts provide a safe outlet for your boy’s scratching habit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 47.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$74.26Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 60-in IQ Busy Box Cat Condo, Beige$83.99Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- DealFrisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$79.80Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$99.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 52-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$114.69Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 51-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Paw Print$56.89Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 55-in Slide Cat Tree, Brown$99.99Chewy Price$129.00List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 48-in Classic Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Blue$68.38Chewy Price$98.00List Price
- DealSam's Pets Sheree 34-in Cat Tree, Dark Brown$69.41Chewy Price$75.41List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$55.73Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- DealFrisco 78-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$104.99Chewy Price
- DealGo Pet Club 53-in Cat Tree, Beige$84.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo||Hammock, Condo||Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Space to play
My cats love this tower! Space for the young and old kitty. The young one goes all the way to the top, no problem. They use the cubby (which they don’t normally like). Beige is a nice color. Easy to assemble.
It's nice for the price
Sturdy and actually very soft. My cat loves it. Wasn't hard to put together either.
Sturdy and perfect
Our two kittens are in love with this tower. They play, scratch, and sleep on it all day long. Great purchase!
fat cat loves this tree !!!
My boyfriend bought this tree for my large cat as he had long outgrown his kitten tree. Like other reviews say it is a bit wobbly but not enough to tip over. It shakes a bit when he jumps off but that was expected given his size (15 1/2 pounds). We’ve had if for around 8 months and he spends up to a few hours per day on the longer top bit or squeezed into the square box for a nap. This tree is outstanding for the price and i would 100% recommend.
Cat tree gym
Liked everything but rope that attaches. A kitten will chew on rope and eat string. Better to add for a grown cat, and leave off if you have a kitten
This cat tree was everything I'd hoped for and more! It gave me (my babies) the height we were looking for, great places to stretch out & nooks & crannies to explore. It was very easy to assemble & it is built well. Very sturdy! We love it!
wobbly but fine otherwise
nice size cat tree. 9 pound cat really enjoys the second top most perch which has a good amount of space. that perch is awkward to get to though, as the front is level with the front of the perch under it, like other reviewers mentioned. my biggest complaint is how wobbly it is. theres not much weight in the base. its fine in a corner but i wouldve liked more stability so it could go in front of a window without worrying about my cat running at it at top speed and tipping it. easy to put together too and the grey looks really nice. it wasnt my first choice to buy but the one i wanted was consistently out of stock so this one looked good enough
Enjoyable & semi OK
My cats enjoy the height and space of this tower but that large second down from the top shelf seems like it wobbles from use from the constant jumping to and from already and it's only been 1 week. I'm going to screw it tighter but if it continues, I'm going to attempt to secure it to the adjacent pole. Other than that's its great
It’s pretty sturdy
Their is a lot more room than the other cat trees I have, and it was easy to put together and well worth the price
Needed a second cat tree for our two rascals. It’s a little shaky when our younger cat jumps up to the top. He loves sleeping up there, even though the surface is too small for him. The middle platform should have been wider for the cat to climb up. But, it’s a nice cat tower. And a good a value. It’s getting a lot of use since we put it up!