Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat trees are a vertical territory that allows your cat to enjoy his own space and allows him to have his own home inside of yours.
- They also serve as a safe haven for your timid cat, allowing him to stay relatively out of the open while maintaining a sense of security.
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as he wants.
- Posts are covered in natural sisal rope, which your cat will love to claw and should keep your kitty from clawing your furniture.
- This tree sports 1 hanging rope, a ladder, a basket, and multiple levels and perches for extra fun for your kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 54-in Cat Scratching Tree, Black$66.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$66.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 64.5-in Cat Tree, Beige$89.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$64.07Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 63-in Economical Sisal Cat Tree, Beige/Brown$69.00Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Yaheetech 54.5" H Multilevel Indoor Cat Tree & Condo, Navy Blue$65.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo,Dark Gray$91.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Yaheetech 62.2-in Multi-Level Cat Tree, Beige$75.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$82.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1772 Customer Reviews
Perfect place for long naps and judgmental looks
Ojo loves her new tree. We bought this to help her adjust to her new home. It was the first thing we set up in the new apartment and we added a few of her favorite toys in different areas of the tree. She immediately felt comfortable even while we were moving in all of belongings. She had a nice place to hang out and judge our decorating choices. Thanks Chewy!
I love that theres a platform large enough for her to just sprawl out. That is what made me choose this on specificall. The ladder isn’t really necessary & directions to install it are confusing but it’s something more for them to scratch on. The only downside is the bits of carpet come off real easy and get everywhere.
Loves Her Cat Tree!
This cat tree went together very well. All parts were included in the box. It's taller than 62". The layout makes it somewhat difficult for my kitty to access. Not enough room for her to jump from condo/rope level to next platform. Having said that, Bubbles likes it and the price point was excellent A little slow getting here.
My cats love it!
First, this cat tree is sturdier than expected. I think the rectangular bases are MDF instead of cardboard, so I think it will hold up really well. Second, my cats love it! I set up the cat tree to its full height at first, but then broke it down so it sits side-by-side because my tiny kitten is only 8 weeks old. When I know he's ok to climb down safely from the top, I'll put it back together. It's actually nice the way it is, though, because both cats find their sleeping spot on the same level. Their favorite parts are the scratching ropes, the platform with the raised sides, and the basket. The kitten also likes to climb the stairs, and they both chase each other around the condo on the middle platform. This was a great purchase! I was hoping they would like it, but their constant use of the cat tree has exceeded expectations!
My cat sat there, watched me put it together, even climbed on it during construction. Then, when it was all done, I looked around for her, she is in the box it came in?! She hasn't touched the tower. Put her on it, she jumps off. Waste of money on this cat.
they love the top half
Got my this for my babies very first tower. They love it with nothing else to compare it to. They prefer the higher levels because they are a bigger space. The house part is a little to small for them to comfortably lay in. They jump off of my tv stand to get to the upper levels as it’s difficult to jump from level to level from the ground. They’re 2 years old so they are not exactly tiny.
My Kitty loves it
This was recommended by a friend who pointed out that it was very stable due to a wide base; it won’t fall over if the cat jumps and grabs onto an upper level on the side. Cat loves all the different levels also
Overall good purchase
Fast delivery, easy to assemble. My cats love it and play and sleep on it all the time throughout the day. The only “complaint” I would make on the tree is that the basket, hammock and especially the cubby is too small as full grown cats (mine are both 12-13lb males) have a hard time fitting inside. Makes it seem like it’s more catered to smaller cats/kittens.
Biscuit & Gravy love the Go Pet Club Cat Tree
Couldn't believe how fast this came! Ordered at like 5:30pm & it was delivered at 12:30pm the next day!! Seems pretty sturdy, easy to set up, did it myself! I have 2 kittens probably about 9 months old I adopted from a shelter in october named Biscuit & Gravy. They love it! Took them a little while but now they're all over it!!
Exactly what i wanted and expected
I have three large cats, about fifteen pounds each. The tree is a little wobbly, so I’d definitely recommend anchoring it to a wall. Wobbliness is expected with how tall it is lol. Very easy to put together!! If your cats are not super agile, I’d recommend putting something of similar height next to the second or third platform to get up and down easier. The ledge isn’t very wide for them to stand on. There are plenty of large flat spaces on the platforms for the cats to lay and be comfortable. That was a big thing for me, as my cats are bigger.