Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Sisal, Plant Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hammock, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches, N/A||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
About This Item
- Cat trees are a vertical territory that allows cats to enjoy their own space and allows them to have their own home inside of yours.
- They also serve as a safe haven for timid cats, allowing your kitty to stay relatively out of the open while maintaining a sense of security.
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as they want.
- Posts are covered in natural sisal rope which your cat will love to claw and should keep your kitty from clawing your furniture
- This tree sports multiple levels and perches for extra fun for your kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 55-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$77.14Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 45-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$57.80Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$104.33Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 28-in Cat Tree, Beige$44.25Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Escapade 40.25-in Faux Fur Cat Tree$121.55Chewy Price$170.99List Price
- DealGo Pet Club 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$119.99Chewy Price$151.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Light Beige$89.99Chewy Price$110.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 106-in Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$129.53Chewy Price$156.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Tower 50.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black Floral$82.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin' Feline Funhouse$66.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$79.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo$119.97Chewy Price$223.99List Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
235 Customer Reviews
Cat's love it!
Arrived faster than I expected. Pretty easy to put together. I'm OCD so since the parts aren't labeled, I spread everything out and marked them myself to make things easier. I made sure everything was as tight as I could make it,so it feels solid and sturdy. My 2 cats were thrilled, they started playing with the mouse while I still had stuff laid out :-D. As soon as I had the 2nd Lvl on, my fat and lazy had crawled in the bottom condo and curled up. This surprised me, since they never used any of the condos on the last one (which they literally ripped apart). I chose this one in particular for all the Sisal rope scratching posts. Second for the color. It's hard to find a good one of these in a brown that will blend with your furniture (instead of standing out like an eye sore) for a decent price. :-/ By the time I had it finished they were both curled up in the condos. They're on it EVERY day. Laying on the platforms, the higher the better ;-). No more scratching the back of my leather couch, they go straight to this instead. In long, great product, good price, sturdy, useful, esthetically pleasing, and Multi - Cat approved. Two thumbs up! :-D
A great hit with the bbies
Easy to out together! As I was building, one of my cats immediately jumped on to help. As soon as it was put together, 3/4 of my cats decided to have a party. They are all adults and weigh about 10lbs each so it was very sturdy. They love playing and napping on it and it doesn’t wiggle much or rock when they have the zoomies and parkour off of it. It is tall but not wide which is exactly what I was looking for since this was meant for my bedroom.
Best cat tree yet!
This is the best tree for the price hands down. My cat is 9lbs.
Wish we could make up are own design. The top seat is not long enough for my adult cat. She has no way to get to the top. The other perch is used by my other cat. I have to help her then she stays in the bedroom! My other cat loves it
Very poorly made
The top post cracked and I had to throw the whole top post and platform away. Lost a lot of height unfortunately as my cat likes to go to the top! It’s extremely wobbly and my cat can’t comfortably run to the top without it shaking all over. I’m going to have to buy a new tree and I haven’t had this one for 6 months yet.
very tall cat tree
This was pretty easy to build, and my 2 cats explored it right away. I don’t love how bulky this tree is but it’s in my office so no one is going to be looking at it but me. I did change the configuration because the way it is recommended with the small mid-platform sticking up on the left, my one inelegant cat toppled all the way down to the floor by trying to go directly down from the high square level to the condo level. She has not been back up since, but I’m hoping she tries again and sees that I’ve moved it around to make it easier! My other cat is loving it and is Queen of the Tower!
Wish it was bigger…
So I loved the cat tree! But there is a flaw. See it says that it’s fitted for all cats of all stages, but apparently they didn’t seem to mention maybe for little cats. My half mainecoon half calico cannot fit on this. He’s loves it very much but poor buddy can barely fit! (Yes I know he’s over weight and I’ve had him checked by a vet and it’s lack of exercise for him so I bought him a cat tree to play on) As much as I wanna recommend this as 5 stars, I’m going to have to make bigger panels for him to lay on.
Okay but maybe not for a big cat
Bought this but it's not very sturdy for a big cat. Its not sturdy like his other cat tree.
I have this condo in my bed room so my cat can sleep comfortably (she loves to follow me). sometimes I wake up and see her curled up in a different house covering than the one I fell asleep w her being in. It's definitely a staple for her.
One cat loves it, one cat is terrified
We needed a new cat tower for our two eight year old cats - the old one was secondhand, and we'd had it for over 10 years. This tower met our requirements - a base big enough to be stable at the height we wanted, cat "houses," and room for both cats. It took a few days, but our girl cat finally started using the tower to snooze and to watch her "cat tv" - the window at the front of our living room. Our other cat is still terrified of the tower, but he's fairly skittish, so we're not surprised. My only complaint is that I wish I'd read the description more closely - this tower is covered with faux fur, and I would have preferred a low-pile carpeting.