Go Pet Club 67-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
About This Item
- Cat trees are a vertical territory that allows cats to enjoy their own space and allows them to have their own home inside of yours.
- They also serve as a safe haven for timid cats, allowing your kitty to stay relatively out of the open while maintaining a sense of security.
- Cat trees promote exercise, giving your kitty a good place to climb up and down, run around and just be as active as they want.
- Posts are covered in natural sisal rope which your cat will love to claw and should keep your kitty from clawing your furniture
- This tree sports multiple levels and perches for extra fun for your kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$54.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Frisco 59-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$75.99Chewy Price
- dealGo Pet Club 35-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$47.69Chewy Price$69.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 33-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown/Black$32.80Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- EliteField 37-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$49.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- dealCatry 28.5-in Felt Cat Tree & Tunnel$45.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- MidWest 3-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver$93.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 60-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$129.99Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- Vesper Stool 14.57-in Modern Cat Tree, Walnut$47.44Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco 41.5-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Beige$99.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 24-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Brown$34.99Chewy Price$52.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
232 Customer Reviews
Wish we could make up are own design. The top seat is not long enough for my adult cat. She has no way to get to the top. The other perch is used by my other cat. I have to help her then she stays in the bedroom! My other cat loves it
Very poorly made
The top post cracked and I had to throw the whole top post and platform away. Lost a lot of height unfortunately as my cat likes to go to the top! It’s extremely wobbly and my cat can’t comfortably run to the top without it shaking all over. I’m going to have to buy a new tree and I haven’t had this one for 6 months yet.
very tall cat tree
This was pretty easy to build, and my 2 cats explored it right away. I don’t love how bulky this tree is but it’s in my office so no one is going to be looking at it but me. I did change the configuration because the way it is recommended with the small mid-platform sticking up on the left, my one inelegant cat toppled all the way down to the floor by trying to go directly down from the high square level to the condo level. She has not been back up since, but I’m hoping she tries again and sees that I’ve moved it around to make it easier! My other cat is loving it and is Queen of the Tower!
Wish it was bigger…
So I loved the cat tree! But there is a flaw. See it says that it’s fitted for all cats of all stages, but apparently they didn’t seem to mention maybe for little cats. My half mainecoon half calico cannot fit on this. He’s loves it very much but poor buddy can barely fit! (Yes I know he’s over weight and I’ve had him checked by a vet and it’s lack of exercise for him so I bought him a cat tree to play on) As much as I wanna recommend this as 5 stars, I’m going to have to make bigger panels for him to lay on.
Okay but maybe not for a big cat
Bought this but it's not very sturdy for a big cat. Its not sturdy like his other cat tree.
I have this condo in my bed room so my cat can sleep comfortably (she loves to follow me). sometimes I wake up and see her curled up in a different house covering than the one I fell asleep w her being in. It's definitely a staple for her.
One cat loves it, one cat is terrified
We needed a new cat tower for our two eight year old cats - the old one was secondhand, and we'd had it for over 10 years. This tower met our requirements - a base big enough to be stable at the height we wanted, cat "houses," and room for both cats. It took a few days, but our girl cat finally started using the tower to snooze and to watch her "cat tv" - the window at the front of our living room. Our other cat is still terrified of the tower, but he's fairly skittish, so we're not surprised. My only complaint is that I wish I'd read the description more closely - this tower is covered with faux fur, and I would have preferred a low-pile carpeting.
Go Pet Club cat tree
Go Pet Club fur cat tree is just what my cat needed. Very sturdy. Beautiful rich brown fur. Different levels for her to climb on, or hide in.
Just Can't Get Enough!
Right size, right look, and one cat especially hasn't spent more than an hour away from it since I brought it home. They all are really enjoying it. Should have gotten one years ago!
Easy to put together. Sturdy and steady on floor. My other cat tree wobbled a lot had to put weight on base to keep from falling when cat jumped on it. This cat tree is flush to the floor. My cat loves it