Go Pet Club 67-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Blue/ Brown
About This Item
- This tree is designed in a luxurious faux-fur covering so your pal stays cozy and warm.
- The artificial leafy vines add an outdoors-inspired touch to your house, purr-fect for any aspiring jungle cat.
- Plenty of elevated platforms are made to satisfy your cat’s love for perching, relaxing and observing.
- A private condo will double as your feline friend’s quiet escape from household distractions.
- The dangly toy mouse engages her mind and paw in stimulating play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Natural$59.55Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Dark Gray$69.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Charcoal$83.60Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 52-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Vesper High Base 47.8-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Walnut$144.06Chewy Price$268.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 50-in Cat Tree, Light Brown$87.36Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Skyscraper Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$127.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$93.26Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Round Modern Cat Tree, Summer$169.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sam 50-in Tunnel & Cat Tree, White$81.66Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 50-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Paw Print$59.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Double Decker Playground 69.3-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$111.22Chewy Price$143.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Hammock, Condo||Condo, Modern||—||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||—||2 condos|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
My cat ate one of the decorative leaves on this cat tree which led to intestinal obstruction. Immediate life saving surgery was required and cost me about $3,000 in vet bills. My cat typically does not chew on anything so this was unusual behavior. Nonetheless, I feel these leaves should be removed, or made of a safer material should they be accidentally consumed. Hoping to save someone else from the experience we just went through!
Triple-Pedestal Cat Tree is a Hit!
I purchased this cat tree because the one we had was starting to wear, and since we had recently adopted our third kitty, we wanted more than one pedestal for them to perch on. I shopped around a lot, because a lot of the trees you see online have a lot of components on them that our cats don't use (hammocks, cubbies, ramps, etc.). I was debating on getting a more expensive "real" carpet one, but settled on this because of the extra pedestals and the simple layout. Assembly was very easy, I put it together myself in about 20 minutes. We didn't use the leaves because our cats would just chew on them, but the hanging mouse has been a hit and is still attached a few weeks later! My cats immediately took to the tree, with my oldest boy even picking his "spot" before I had even finished assembly. We use the cubby at the bottom for toy storage, so they can still drag them out in the middle of the night if they want to. I'm overall very pleased with this product, and would recommend!
My cats love it!
My second purchase of a cat tree. This is their favorite now.
Perfect for litter of Highland Lynx
It’s perfect for big litter of kittens Also for smaller breed of adults Had issue locating two pieces as layered in another. Reached out to company and they couldn’t have been nicer!
Good Deal from Chewy
I only use Go Pet Club as their construction is superior to other cheaper cat trees. With 50 +/- ferrel rescues in the House , it gets a little crazy sometimes, but they love the trees. That being said, they last about one year , and then require replacement, from the heavy use .
did not come with all the pieces...
Recieved my package today... missing pieces to perch...