Go Pet Club 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tree features several levels of fun for your paw-tner.
- Gives your furry friend space and privacy inside your home.
- Posts covered in natural sisal rope to withstand playing.
- Promotes exercise and fulfills natural instincts to scratch and climb.
- Provides a sense of security for your cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$43.19Chewy Price$49.23List Price
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Blue$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.98Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$101.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Blue/ Brown$114.48Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 66-in Cat Tree, Beige$84.99Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Frisco 53-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Beige$124.99Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Double Decker Playground 69.3-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$119.99Chewy Price$143.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Skyscraper Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$127.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Armarkat Multi-Level Real Wood Cat Tree, Ochre Brown, 74-in$209.99Chewy Price$274.80List Price
- Go Pet Club 60-in Cat Tree, Beige$92.15Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- TRIXIE Altea 46-in Cat Tree, Dark Gray$48.09Chewy Price$65.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Tunnel, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1555 Customer Reviews
Recommend! Worth it!
I would give 5 stars but the instructions could be better detailed. Had to look up a video on YouTube for the stairs/ladders' hinge. Looks really nice and sturdy! Quick and easy to assemble!
The cat tree was very easy to put together and very sturdy. Lots of scratch posts (my senior cat loves it) and lots of options for climbing.
study and easy to put together
I am babysitting a relatives large cats -(over 20 lbs each) and they fit in this fine - actually they love it & enjoy all the seating options. It arrived quckly & was easy to put together. I was afraid it wasn't going to be study enough for these larger cats but they don't even rally rattle it on their ascent to the top
So cute and my cat loves it
Cute cat tree, definitely worth it and amazing quality for its price! Kind of sad the tree bed pieces don’t have cushioning but all in all still an amazing tree and would recommend
My cats Love it!
Super easy to put together and very sturdy. I have a couple of very large cats and they were on it before I could even finish putting it together. The color is awesome and matches my living room.
hmm a Cat Tree
The cat tree works perfectly for what it is, can get a bit loose but only because of our feline friends running up and down it, it’s an easy fix so no complaints from me
literally not one thing labeled
I opened the box and counted all the pieces but no one thing was labeled. It took me an hour to put together and it’s crooked. Either because the wrong post were sent or I can’t figure out which post is supposed to be were. Not one item was labeled. The post not being labeled were the biggest problem and I could take it apart and try to figure out what goes where but I’m tired and angry now. I’m just going to keep it as is until my ocd gets to me. If you open the box and nothing is labeled, I suggest sending it back instead of spending time putting it together to look ratchet. Do not recommend
Cats love but wobbliness makes me nervous
Our triplet 6 month olds LOVE the height and climbing the various ways. Ample scratching areas but tower itself should have more stable base. Unable to tightened screws to eliminate wobbliness. It has been rocked.
A tad larger than we anticipated but the wider base makes it sturdier for cats who like to launch themselves at the tree like my kitten does. You also don't need to attach the ramps which will help make the base a little more narrow.
Jasper loves it!
Took only 20 minutes to put together, little heavy but that was expected