Go Pet Club 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tree features several levels of fun for your paw-tner.
- Gives your furry friend space and privacy inside your home.
- Posts covered in natural sisal rope to withstand playing.
- Promotes exercise and fulfills natural instincts to scratch and climb.
- Provides a sense of security for your cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$47.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 48-in Classic Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Brown$59.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$109.00Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Tower 50.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black Floral$82.99Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 106-in Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$136.44Chewy Price$198.00List Price
- Armarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, 66-in$141.27Chewy Price$178.80List Price
- Armarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Beige, 65-in$199.00Chewy Price
- Armarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Ivory, 73-in$155.95Chewy Price$215.00List Price
- Armarkat Faux Fur Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, Goldenrod, 78-in$210.47Chewy Price$289.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Nylon Hangin' Feline Funhouse$66.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Hammock||Condo, Hanging Toys||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1550 Customer Reviews
study and easy to put together
I am babysitting a relatives large cats -(over 20 lbs each) and they fit in this fine - actually they love it & enjoy all the seating options. It arrived quckly & was easy to put together. I was afraid it wasn't going to be study enough for these larger cats but they don't even rally rattle it on their ascent to the top
My cats Love it!
Super easy to put together and very sturdy. I have a couple of very large cats and they were on it before I could even finish putting it together. The color is awesome and matches my living room.
literally not one thing labeled
I opened the box and counted all the pieces but no one thing was labeled. It took me an hour to put together and it’s crooked. Either because the wrong post were sent or I can’t figure out which post is supposed to be were. Not one item was labeled. The post not being labeled were the biggest problem and I could take it apart and try to figure out what goes where but I’m tired and angry now. I’m just going to keep it as is until my ocd gets to me. If you open the box and nothing is labeled, I suggest sending it back instead of spending time putting it together to look ratchet. Do not recommend
Cats love but wobbliness makes me nervous
Our triplet 6 month olds LOVE the height and climbing the various ways. Ample scratching areas but tower itself should have more stable base. Unable to tightened screws to eliminate wobbliness. It has been rocked.
A tad larger than we anticipated but the wider base makes it sturdier for cats who like to launch themselves at the tree like my kitten does. You also don't need to attach the ramps which will help make the base a little more narrow.
Looks a lot smaller than the pictures
I really loved how any perching spaces this cat tree had but was pretty surprised by how small everything was, especially the condos. My oldest cat is only 10 lbs but even he had a hard time enjoying this cat tree. They also didn't care for using the stair/ladder parts either. However, my kitten was a fan of it so it might be a better fit for kittens.
They love it!!!
I can’t believe the price on this! In store you’d pay the same price for just a little cubby and a scratching post. My cats absolutely love this!! It was pretty easy to put together too. 10/10, we just LOVE chewy :)
My kitty is soooo happy with her tower. Thank you for your hard work and creativity.
I put it together exactly like it said but the top of it tips funny. It's not straight.
fell apart already and very small
i have 2 small cats and 2 average sized cats. The upper platform beds are too small for them and the upper box is too small. I’ve had this tree for less than 6 months and i already have to buy a new one because it is falling apart. The sisal ropes have all fallen off and the carpet is lifting on the upper platforms. I know four cats is a lot but i have had other cat trees in the past that have survived 2 years before they were even a little damaged and were also big enough for my tiny cats. I also provide other scratching posts for them so this isn’t their only outlet for destruction. I will have to go back to the brand i bought in the past.