Go Pet Club 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tree features several levels of fun for your paw-tner.
- Gives your furry friend space and privacy inside your home.
- Posts covered in natural sisal rope to withstand playing.
- Promotes exercise and fulfills natural instincts to scratch and climb.
- Provides a sense of security for your cat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 80-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$95.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Paw Print$85.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Yaheetech 79-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo,Dark Gray$91.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- Tiger Tough Double Decker Playground 69.3-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$109.73Chewy Price$143.99List Price
- Yaheetech 60.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$73.99Chewy Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 60-in 4-Tier Cat Tree & Condo with Hammock, Grey$92.99Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Skyscraper Floor-to-Ceiling Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$127.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- Yaheetech 51-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$63.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 70-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$113.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 63-in Economical Sisal Cat Tree, Beige/Brown$69.00Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included||Condo, Hanging Toys, Anchoring Kit Included|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||2 condos||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1546 Customer Reviews
literally not one thing labeled
I opened the box and counted all the pieces but no one thing was labeled. It took me an hour to put together and it’s crooked. Either because the wrong post were sent or I can’t figure out which post is supposed to be were. Not one item was labeled. The post not being labeled were the biggest problem and I could take it apart and try to figure out what goes where but I’m tired and angry now. I’m just going to keep it as is until my ocd gets to me. If you open the box and nothing is labeled, I suggest sending it back instead of spending time putting it together to look ratchet. Do not recommend
A tad larger than we anticipated but the wider base makes it sturdier for cats who like to launch themselves at the tree like my kitten does. You also don't need to attach the ramps which will help make the base a little more narrow.
Looks a lot smaller than the pictures
I really loved how any perching spaces this cat tree had but was pretty surprised by how small everything was, especially the condos. My oldest cat is only 10 lbs but even he had a hard time enjoying this cat tree. They also didn't care for using the stair/ladder parts either. However, my kitten was a fan of it so it might be a better fit for kittens.
They love it!!!
I can’t believe the price on this! In store you’d pay the same price for just a little cubby and a scratching post. My cats absolutely love this!! It was pretty easy to put together too. 10/10, we just LOVE chewy :)
I put it together exactly like it said but the top of it tips funny. It's not straight.
fell apart already and very small
i have 2 small cats and 2 average sized cats. The upper platform beds are too small for them and the upper box is too small. I’ve had this tree for less than 6 months and i already have to buy a new one because it is falling apart. The sisal ropes have all fallen off and the carpet is lifting on the upper platforms. I know four cats is a lot but i have had other cat trees in the past that have survived 2 years before they were even a little damaged and were also big enough for my tiny cats. I also provide other scratching posts for them so this isn’t their only outlet for destruction. I will have to go back to the brand i bought in the past.
Only cat tree I'll buy
This is the second one of these cat trees Ive bought. My cat is a 15lb oriental short hair who is VERY picky since he is a taller cat. when he destroyed his first one I ordered a different one that he did not like since he didn't really fit on it. Since ordering it the second time he is back to scratching this instead of the couch. He likes to be high above the dog and this is great for him.
Tree condo a big hit. Love It!!
Our big girl, 12 lbs., was a little nervous at first but once she got use to it she loves it. My husband, who assembled the condo, was impressed with the quality of construction.
my cats love it!
First time buying my cats a cat tree. Putting it together was confusing at first with figuring which part was what since non of them are labeled. After figuring that out it was pretty simple to put together. Only part I had trouble putting on was the one that connects the stairs to the rest of the tree. You pretty much have to bend the connector so the holes line up. I laid down some cat nip for my cats as well as their food bowl. They absolutely loved and are still hanging out on iy t and it’s been an hour since i put it up. I love that it looks really cute by our living room window and the color scheme goes great with our home. I’m definitely a happy camper and so are my cats!
My cats go crazy over this thing. Lolll
My cats love this thing. They love high spaces so this is perfect for them. They are a bit chunky so I was worried the spaces would be too small but it’s perfect!! It’s very easy to put together, they give you all the tools you need so it’s very convenient.