Go Pet Club 74-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige
About This Item
- 2 IQ Busy Boxes help keep your cat’s mind stimulated while dangly toy mice interest her in engaging play.
- The faux-fur interior and exterior is extremely soft and cozy for prime cuddling conditions.
- A cozy condo hideaway offers your pal an escape from household noise and distractions.
- Your feline friend can safely scratch at the sisal rope-wrapped posts.
- Elevated platforms speak to your pet’s love for perching and observing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 57-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$80.76Chewy Price
- Frisco 59-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$76.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$79.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 70-in IQ Busy Box Cat Tree Condo, Beige$128.72Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 92-in Condo with Adjustable Ceiling Cat Tree, Beige$157.41Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 74-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Black/ Brown$148.67Chewy Price$189.00List Price
- Tiger Tough Double Decker Playground 69.3-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Grey$119.99Chewy Price$143.99List Price
- Frisco 54-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel and Square Perches, Gray$154.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 62-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Paw Print$114.68Chewy Price$119.00List Price
- Go Pet Club 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Brown/Black$62.98Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- Frisco 62-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$108.21Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 58-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown$133.96Chewy Price$179.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||70 inches & above|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Cats love it
I have 20-pound cats and they love it. It is very sturdy. They shove themselves into the little hideout, not sure how, ha ha! Very pleased for the price.
Not for big cats
My cat is a LARGE male shorthair, weighing in at 14.5lbs at ideal weight. A lot of the areas are too short or narrow for him to use. He tried to use the scratching posts, but ended up scratching the brown soft material above where the wrapped rope ends before he gave up. The puzzle box in the middle had to be removed for the space to be used (by him or my friend's 10-11lb mane coon). We just removed the highest perch due to the wobble when he jumped up there. I really did want to like this. It's a good price and construction for everything I got, but he just can't use it (thus the reason I only knocked off one star). I'd honestly recommend it for cats that are 9lbs or less at ideal weight (maybe 10lbs), but not for larger cats. It should also work for cats that are overweight (but maybe not obese) as long as their ideal weight would be about 9lbs or less.
Easy to Build
This product had very simple and clear instructions that actually worked out exactly the way they were pictured. The 5 year-old helped to put it together (I tightened after him) and the steps even made sense to him. We have four cats that absolutely love hanging out and playing.
It's a Cat Tree and Condo
This tree went together really easy. About 30 mins and it was in place. After about a day, my male cat started playing in the busy boxes, and wasn't long before he found out those holes on top are bigger and the balls just pop out if you do it just right. Wasn't long and both boxes were empty. :p Maybe if only one of the holes on top was big enough for the balls to pop through, but with all of them being the same size, made it too easy for him to get board with them already. :( Other than the busy boxes being a bit of a flop, the rest of the stand is quite nice, the upper platforms are big enough for them to curl up or perch while peeking out the window blinds or playing with the mice on nice strong elastic bands. :) Had thought the condo would be big enough for both of my cat's but not really, should of gotten one with two, opps. :p Guess I need to buy another tree/condo. :)
good product cats love it
My 2 cats love it. Only problem I have is I have a fat cat (almost 20 lbs) I had to screw it to the floor due to his size he almost flipped it over The product is made well in my opinion the base needs to be larger holds the heavy cat well once anchored to the floor
My calico LOVES it
My partner and I just got this for our 2 year old Calico and she adores it. She's been a "tree dweller" type since she was little and we've noticed some behavior like trying to climb blinds in our bedroom because she didn't have anything in there to get tall on. We just put this together and she hasn't come off it for about an hour now. It's very sturdy and the carpeting on it is super soft. The whole thing was very easy to put together, clear instructions and well made parts. Love this!!
My cat could not get to the top layers as they were directly above the lower one. I solved it be cleaning the old one putting them together. She loved the house on top doesn’t pay much attention to the toys So I would find a different one next time .
shred a little but I don’t mind
My cats like it very much. Took us about an hour to assemble the whole thing mainly because of many parts. Overall experience was great
My cats love it!
I was looking for an inexpensive cat tree that would accommodate all of my cats. They give it 10 paws up.
Kitten loves it!
My kitten loves it. Requires a bit of cleaning because of how much he loves to scratch it!