Go Pet Club 85-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Beige/ Brown
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This tree is furnished in a luxurious faux-fur finish for unparalleled comfort and warmth.
- A bottom-level condo offers a spacious layout for spreading-out while the top house is better for curling-up and cuddling.
- The oasis includes a multitude of elevated surfaces and platforms so your pal can perch proudly.
- Your feline friend can enjoy her meals in the tree with the built-in feeder bowl.
- Sisal rope-wrapped scratching posts encourage positive scratching behavior while dangly toys engage her playful side.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 28-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$39.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 68.5-in Plush Cat Tower, Dark Gray$109.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Frisco 72-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cheetah$99.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 58-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$67.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Square Modern Cat Tree, Summer$105.00Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Yaheetech 61.5-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$82.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 60-in Cat Tree with Scratching Post, Grey$65.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 59-in Plush Cat Tree & Condo, Dark Gray$85.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco 71-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$96.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 67-in Forest with Leaves Cat Tree, Blue/ Brown$118.87Chewy Price$179.00List Price
- Sam's Pets Tyrone 70.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$196.17Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 3-Level Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray, Large$79.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Condo||Condo||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Hammock, Anchoring Kit Included||Hanging Toys, Condo, Removable Bed, Hammock||Condo|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||70 inches & above||70 inches & above||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo||1 condo|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Cat Tree w/ leaves
This tree is huge and all four of my babies love it! BUT I DONT recommend putting the leaves on it especially if your cats like to chew on everything, the vines break apart VERY easily and I wouldn’t want anyones pet swallowing them.
Super cute tower
This tower is so cute! I have two 5 month old kittens and they absolutely adore climbing and playing all over this. It is a bit rickety sometimes when they are jumping up it but it has never fallen and is overall pretty stable besides some slight wobbling. The vines are a cute touch but there is really no way to completely attach then so the vines and leaves will fall off with play. Regardless we love it and if you are wondering the whole thing built is over 6ft tall so be aware it is large.
My cat loves this!
Super close to my ceiling but my cat loves to be on top of the world! I’d just recommend that you measure your area! The tree itself is sturdy and pretty easy to put together! The vine is cute but there’s nothing to really stick it to the posts so I just tied it and it’s staying pretty well. Belle absolutely loves everything about it and I love that she gets her energy out on that, and not my curtains! She loves the little mouse and chews on the leaves, they haven’t frayed or ripped at all! 10/10
I configured mine a little differently to fit in the space I had for it, and it worked great. Kitties love it. It’s a bit wobbly if they run up it super fast, but not precariously so. And my cats aren’t kittens so not super prone to that sort of behavior. It is mostly used for lounging. :) I will say though, the leaf vine things do not attach securely. They just loosely wrap around. So if you have a destructive kitty you may not want this one, lol.
This cat tower is vert tall, which my cat loves. The leaves did get into the way of her scratch pads so I just moved them to the back posts instead and it worked out fine. I love that she has her food bowl up in it. My dog can not eat her food now, lol. The bowl is also removable for washing, which I like as well. Over all, I recommend this cat tower. It is tall and isn't too wide where other towers take too much space. This one is tall but narrow. My cat loves the rope too!
Terrific Cat Tree! Big Hit With the Felines!
It took this mechanically-challenged, 59-year old woman under 35 minutes to put this together. The instructions are clear. They are not written out in words-- you have to follow the diagrams but they are quite well done. I laid everything out by levels and double-checked the lengths of posts and the screws before fully attaching. It was not difficult at all. The only tool required comes in the packet with the screws/bolts. The tree is very sturdy and well-designed. My kitten was inside the base house before I even had the first level together and the rest of the cats got involved within minutes of putting on the final vines. Even my shy three-legged cat has claimed a shelf! I couldn't be more pleased with this purchase! Awesome product at a great price.
perfect for someone with a loft bed
i have a loft bed because i don’t have much storage in my room, this allows my cat to climb into bed with me whenever he needs! along with using it to play. 9/10, it would be 10/10 if the scratch posts came numbered with stickers on them!
cat tree tower
My cat loves the cat tree with leaves. He bites the dangling mouse, paws at the leaves, sharpens his claws on the posts, jumps from step to step, and generally sleeps on the very top. The cat tree was easy to put together. The directions were clear and explicit. Took about 1 hour to assemble it. The cat tree is sturdy and well made. Would recommend it to anyone.
My boys love it
My boys ages 4 and 6 months immediately climbed right up and haven't come down. Only complaint is that nothing was actually labeled but the directions were not difficult to follow.
Cats love it
Bought two for both of my friends fur babies. They both love it. One friend has a lazy cat who has actually been more active on the tower. Her cat sailor runs up and down all day long playing. Other friends cat lost a cat friend due to old age and the cat tower has helped with his cat mourning.