Go Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The adjustable arm attaches with little effort with a sturdy clamp that grips the edge of the table.
- Great for professional or in-home groomer. Leash loop is included to hold your canine client while he or she is being primped and pampered.
- Table is made with deluxe aluminum-alloy edging with a waterproof top layer that keeps the wood underneath from warping.
- Textured, non-slip surface helps prevent sliding, plus it’s static-free and easy to maintain for a more sanitary workspace.
- The strong, goal-post-style legs fold up easily and are capped with rubber feet for floor protection and stability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 32-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$83.42Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Black$43.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Yaheetech Foldable Retractable Bath Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$179.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Grooming Hammocks, Small$52.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Arco Cordless Pet Clipper Kit, Purple$124.98Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- Wahl Professional Animal BravMini+ Cordless Pet Trimmer, Purple$89.65Chewy Price$107.95List Price
- Master Equipment Overhead Dog Grooming Arm, Black$95.53Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Flying Pig Grooming High Velocity Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer, Purple$187.00Chewy Price$279.00List Price
- Wahl U-Clip Pet Hair Grooming Clipper, Blue$31.99Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 8-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
431 Customer Reviews
Table great-arm lacking
the table is wonderful, great height, gripping material on top and smooth material on the bottom protecting the wood and overall not too heavy. The grooming arm is awful. I bought due to the extra adjustability but the slot in the middle of the arm are way too large and allows the locking nob to move as the dog m0ves which create insecurity with the dog. The clamp for the arm is amazing in its light weigh but sadly is is twice the diameter of standard grooming arm so it is not able to be used with other arms. The noose does NOT stay, as the dog wiggles, it moves and ultimately comes loose. For the price, it is not worth is as you need to buy a separate arm to make it useful unless you have a very still dog.
Table it for Pets
The perfect grooming table for at home care for pets. We have a small dog and this table set up is just perfect height for me to care for her. Sturdy, nice quality, with security stand to keep your pet in place while you work on them. Reasonably priced- it is the Best I’ve seen. And I shopped around and I am very satisfied.
I was very impressed with quality and sturdiness of the table. And my back thanks me for buying this table. The price was right too.
Great for home touch ups
I was pleasantly surprised by this grooming table. Just the right size so my dog doesn't have room to wander. She has been going to a professional groomer since she was a puppy so she's accustomed to the setup and doesn't pull on the leash around her neck. Easy to put together. Seems well made. Definitely need to be beside the dog at all times. I use it for touch ups in between professional groomings because I'm not as skilled at it. I recommend it.
This table is GREAT!
I ordered this table for my 8 dachshunds in the hopes that they will cooperate with nail trimming and occasional hair mat removal - I haven’t tried it yet but it is very sturdy. I like the height and the non-slip top. Very easy assembly. Not too heavy either. Nothing about this table feels wobbly, poorly constructed, or “cheap”. For the price, I definitely recommend.
Lovely textured surface that's not slippery. Perfect height for 5'2" person with 19# mini golden doodle. A little high for me to get rear legs in separately purchased rear bar loop system. Would probably arrange height of rear bar after putting back of body in in future. Stable table. Legs lock open in place well so no worries there. Heavy but not oppressively so. Folds well. Legs do not lock in folding position but don't fall open either
The table is the right size and height for me and my two PBGVS. The problem I have had with this table is every time I have used it, one side the legs won’t stay up. I have tried to make sure the side is snapped into place, but, every time it collapses, usually when the male is on it. That being said, I can’t trust this table, therefore, I can’t recommend it.
This is very well made and sturdy. Better than I expected very happy with it.
Great buy for the Money spent
I don’t need it all the time, but hate to buy junk this is very nice stable table that will last along time money well spent thank you
the table shorter then I thought and table leash questionable to secure pet