Go Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The adjustable arm attaches with little effort with a sturdy clamp that grips the edge of the table.
- Great for professional or in-home groomer. Leash loop is included to hold your canine client while he or she is being primped and pampered.
- Table is made with deluxe aluminum-alloy edging with a waterproof top layer that keeps the wood underneath from warping.
- Textured, non-slip surface helps prevent sliding, plus it’s static-free and easy to maintain for a more sanitary workspace.
- The strong, goal-post-style legs fold up easily and are capped with rubber feet for floor protection and stability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Equipment Dog Grooming Table with Arm, Purple, 30-inch$122.95Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Pet Grooming Table, Blue, Large$90.34Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Yaheetech 32-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$79.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Master Equipment Small Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Blue$67.76Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply 36-in Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp, Blue$41.49Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Yaheetech Foldable Retractable Bath Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$179.99Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Blue$56.08Chewy Price$93.98List Price
- Master Equipment Overhead Dog Grooming Arm, Black$79.27Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Grooming Hammocks, Small$52.00Chewy Price
- Top Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 1 count$9.40Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Master Equipment Color Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp, Blue$47.42Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- Flying Pig Grooming Mini Portable Dog & Cat Grooming Table with Arm, Black$114.79Chewy Price$142.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
430 Customer Reviews
Table it for Pets
The perfect grooming table for at home care for pets. We have a small dog and this table set up is just perfect height for me to care for her. Sturdy, nice quality, with security stand to keep your pet in place while you work on them. Reasonably priced- it is the Best I’ve seen. And I shopped around and I am very satisfied.
I was very impressed with quality and sturdiness of the table. And my back thanks me for buying this table. The price was right too.
Great for home touch ups
I was pleasantly surprised by this grooming table. Just the right size so my dog doesn't have room to wander. She has been going to a professional groomer since she was a puppy so she's accustomed to the setup and doesn't pull on the leash around her neck. Easy to put together. Seems well made. Definitely need to be beside the dog at all times. I use it for touch ups in between professional groomings because I'm not as skilled at it. I recommend it.
This table is GREAT!
I ordered this table for my 8 dachshunds in the hopes that they will cooperate with nail trimming and occasional hair mat removal - I haven’t tried it yet but it is very sturdy. I like the height and the non-slip top. Very easy assembly. Not too heavy either. Nothing about this table feels wobbly, poorly constructed, or “cheap”. For the price, I definitely recommend.
Lovely textured surface that's not slippery. Perfect height for 5'2" person with 19# mini golden doodle. A little high for me to get rear legs in separately purchased rear bar loop system. Would probably arrange height of rear bar after putting back of body in in future. Stable table. Legs lock open in place well so no worries there. Heavy but not oppressively so. Folds well. Legs do not lock in folding position but don't fall open either
The table is the right size and height for me and my two PBGVS. The problem I have had with this table is every time I have used it, one side the legs won’t stay up. I have tried to make sure the side is snapped into place, but, every time it collapses, usually when the male is on it. That being said, I can’t trust this table, therefore, I can’t recommend it.
This is very well made and sturdy. Better than I expected very happy with it.
Great buy for the Money spent
I don’t need it all the time, but hate to buy junk this is very nice stable table that will last along time money well spent thank you
Sturdy, has some issues
I am not a handy woman, and I knew this better than anyone else when my beloved grooming table came in the mail and I got the pleasure of putting it together. Putting the legs up was easy enough, but then I had to put the arm together. Recently groomed my cat with this, and because my cat was pulling against the noose so hard, the arm is permanently stuck in the spot that I lowered it down to. Unfortunately, I groom much larger breeds (of dogs) and I’m going to have to find some way to fix this. The installation process is very “you’re on your own”. The instructions exist, but theyre not exactly descriptive and the pictures dont help. I dislike the texture of the floor so i just put a towel down most of the time. Highly recommend buying this and a set of dog stairs/a ramp if you’re dealing with larger breeds as this thing does not go down or up. I am 5’1” and don’t recommend this table for anyone taller than 5’4” or so working with smaller breeds. I have to bend over a lot in order to groom small dogs or my cat with this since it’s not very tall and you can’t make it taller as far as I know. I’m a big fan of this but it’s not without its faults. Generally enjoy it however, it’s very sturdy and isnt too heavy. Picture of my Aussie on the table for tax.
the table shorter then I thought and table leash questionable to secure pet