Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Pockets, Double Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Collapsible, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Double Door, Collapsible|
|Material||Nylon, Fleece, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||Yes||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required||No|
About This Item
- Designed with a steel structure frame and water-resistant nylon shell for your indoor or outdoor needs.
- The well-ventilated inside and washable fleece floor pad keep your furry friend safe, secure and relaxed.
- Quickly assemble and take-down the crate for no-hassle storage and travel.
- Features clip fasteners that keep the accessory securely folded when needed.
- Made with top and front zippered doors so you can easily access your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Compass Dog Kennel, Medium$109.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 36-in$19.69Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$11.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Gray, 14 x 22 in$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Brown, 18 inch$29.02Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Gear Stroller Bolster Pad, Black, Medium$23.31Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Cozy Comforter Dog Crate Mat, Chocolate, Intermediate$28.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Intermediate$99.99Chewy Price$161.99List Price
- MidWest Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 54-in$36.55Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 25 x 37 in$24.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
344 Customer Reviews
Smells strongly of plastic even after allowing to air out for a week
The crate is the perfect length for my intention to use as a sleeping den for my dog. Upon opening it did smell strongly of plastic however I assumed it would dissipate. I assembled the crate and placed outside to let it air out. After just over a week it still smells strongly of plastic especially on the inside. I put my head inside just to see how strong the smell would be for my dog and it was even stronger. Its no wonder so many reviews are of the pups chewing their way out because it must of been unbearable considering their sense of smell is so much better than ours. I had to return it and continue searching for a crate.
This crate is so well made, with pockets for storage and a great pad included! It’s extremely easy to set up and collapses easily as well. I wish I’d gotten it sooner!
Soft-Sided Dog crate
Our small Corgi loves it, we use it when traveling. She is more relaxed when traveling.
This didn't work for us.
I wanted to love this, but my 4 pound mini Dachshund broke the bottom of the front zipper in the first 10 minutes.
Very nice product
Just too small for my quickly growing boxer puppy.
12lb puppy broke it and broke out
We bought this and had it sent to my parents house so we didn’t have to bring a crate with us. 2 nights in and its been a disaster. Doesn’t have any clips to secure zippers in place like most soft sided crates do. Has a strap hanging IN the crate for no discernible reason. We had to tie tuck it away because he started chewing at the plastic end of the strap. Our 12lb puppy has broken out of it 3x now. On the third break out, he managed to break the zipper entirely off, so now it’s not even usable. To repeat hes a 12lb puppy. The crate should be able to withstand anything he can throw at it.
Bad Carrier - zipper breaks easily
The zipper on the side breaks easily letting the dog out - nobody was home. poor quality
Within 15 minutes of putting my crate trained dog in this crate, the mesh tore. My small dog scratched at it once and it didn’t hold up. Very disappointed, and I purchased two of these crates. I would not recommend.
Love this crate!
Making time to share what I learned — this is the BEST of many products I’ve purchased for my pup. Amazing value! Would pay 3x the price. Didn’t want a wire crate; puppy paws can get caught. Sturdy, light, collapsible, has a “sunroof” that makes it easy to place your puppy in or take her/him out of the crate is next to your bed (recommend). Got a too big size (for now) but easy to place a pillow or similar inside to divide and size for a small pup. Love the easy carry handles on the sides and the strap so you can (also) pull it. Comes with a soft pad so it’s ready to use on arrival. Wonderful, multi-functional product.
Does not last
We had this product for less than 3 weeks and our puppy used it all of 4 times and the zipper broke. I’m not sure if the zipper was faulty or what, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I had a different brand years ago and our dog had it for years.