Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Wire Dog Exercise Pen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Be sure your pet will stay in his own play area.
- Features 16 square feet of fun for all kinds of games.
- Setup is made to be quick and easy for just about anyone.
- Available in various heights to best match your pet’s style of play.
- Designed for durability with rust-resistant galvanized steel construction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 30-in$58.40Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 32-in$83.91Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Large$80.99Chewy Price$141.16List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 36-in$63.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Sunscreen Top (Pen Sold Separately)$27.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- IRIS Open Wire Dog Pen, Large$249.99Chewy Price
- IRIS 6-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 8-Panel Folding Metal Dog & Cat Playpen, Black$54.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Features||—||Collapsible, Pet Door||Ground Stakes||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
I purchased this to be able to confine my 50# dog after TPLO surgery. It has been working great since there are multiple places that I can temporarily remove a vertical post and use a swing section as a door. I like that it can be pushed into odd shapes as needed.
Peace of mind
This gives my pup the opportunity to be outside while I'm working close by in yard. She's approximately 35# and very active. I like that I can put it up using the side of house as 1 wall. Ordering another as soon as it's back in stock so she'll have even more space. It took longer to receive than normal order but worth the little wait.
They were out of the tallest so I got the thirty inch one. Our 7 week old golden climbed out , I caught her. So I zip tied the two panals I did not use on top. Perfect
NOT good for young puppies
This is not heavy duty, maybe medium at best. The spacing of the wire is just big enough for a puppy to get his mouth in and get stuck at the edges of the frame on each panel. Thankfully I was home when it happened to my puppy.
Nice pen for a small rabbit
Very easy to put together, works well for my smaller foster rabbits. I like gate too, makes it easier for me to get in for cleaning.
Excellent product. Easy to assemble. Good quality. Can use outdoors or indoors. Can even use parts to block doorways. Very happy.
Puppy training pen
We will be using this as a safe and secure spot for our guide dog puppy-in-training to play and relax for short times during the day. Pen is very easy to set up and can be taken down and transported quickly. Very happy with the the purchase.
Great for a fence
Works well to keep my beast in a controlled area in the yard. Great Dane puppy 150lbs. Some of the panels were bent and made assembly some what of a challenge.
Sturdy, easy to assemble, easy to move
This product is all it was advertised to be and more. Gets very compact for storage. One person can assemble it, and you can put the panels up in various outlines. The "heavy-duty wire" is just that: heavy-duty and strong. I want to buy another one but they seem to be out of stock everywhere!
Great product for the price and availability
I have a litter of 5 puppies and so far it has been great. They can move it a little so you may need something on the outside to hold in place. I have it inside at the moment. Will move to outside in future.