Go! SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated for cats with food allergies and sensitivities, this recipe is features animal protein from a single source of premium-quality meat or fish and whole eggs and contains as few additional ingredients as paws-ible.
- Complete and balanced for cats of all ages, this recipe uses as few ingredients as paws-ible to limit your pet’s exposure to food he might be allergic or sensitive to. This recipe is made without added grains, gluten, chicken, potato, wheat, corn or soy.
- Cage-free, deboned duck is the #1 ingredient and fiber from the dried chicory root supports sensitive stomachs. This recipe is made without by-product meals or artificial preservatives.
- Contains whole flaxseed, which is naturally rich in protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids to support brain development and skin and coat health.
- Crafted by a team of pet nutritionists to provide solutions for your pet’s unique dietary needs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Essence Ranch & Meadow Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Essence Ocean & Freshwater Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$42.22Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.11Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Katz-N-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Gather Free Acres Organic Free-Run Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$35.03Chewy Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$20.78List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Essence Air & Gamefowl Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Boned Duck, Duck Meal, Whole Dried Egg...||De-Boned Turkey, Peas, Potatoes...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whole Herring...||Chicken, Turkey, Whole Mackerel...||Beef, Pork, Whole Mackerel...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||Heart Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||High-Energy, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Weight Control, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural, Raw|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Salmon, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Mackerel, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Boar, Beef, Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
No more allergies!
I have tried so many foods to try to find one that my cat isn't allergic to and she likes (she's very picky). She loves this food, and even better is that she isn't scratching anymore! She had been losing some fur on her face from all of the scratching, but it is growing back! Worth every penny!
Working well so far!
I bought this food to try to find a supplement to or a replacement for a very expensive veterinary diet for my elder cat who has developed food sensitivities. So far she is eating it, liking it, and her sensitivity has not increased. She was vomiting often before the switch to the prescribed food. The new Rx food cut down her vomiting significantly. This food has not caused any increase in the 2+ weeks she has been eating it along with her other food. That's a win so far!!
AMAZING!!! Saved my cat from her skin allergies!
This cat food is the ONLY cat food i’ve tried that works for my cat. She’s 1 year old and a rescue. I noticed with other foods she itched herself, broke her skin, scabs everywhere, licking her skin nonstop. I tried everything from creams to water drops for allergies to antimicrobial ointments. Then it hit me, is it her food? When I bought this the first time, within a week she stopped itching and licking, and her wounds started healing. She did great until the bag was empty and I made the mistake of being cheap and trying a different food with “limited ingredients”. Nope. Right back to itching herself so bad she gave herself open wounds. Never again will I give up this food! It’s the only thing that works and she loves it!!!
I’m liking this food
I free feed 4 cats. One has Stomatits and he was throwing up a lot. The kibble is small and since I’ve been feeding all 4 of my cats, they are all doing exceptionally well. Spencer is vomiting a lot less. And because of his dental issues, he still manages to eat this small kibble cat food with very little problem. I’m so glad I switched. I like the fact that since it’s grain free, there are less poops in their litter boxes, so less for the environment. We LOVE this food.
No Go for my cats
They seemed interested the first day. After that no one ate it. Still trying to find a better food for cat with IBS that all three will eat.
the cat who needs it likes it
Sooky has gastrointestinal issues. Mostly stress related, but she seems to do a bit better on Duck. She and her littermate, Skeeter, both like this. Sooky also likes Stella&Chewy Duck Duck Goose and I think the bigger chunks are better for dental hygiene, but it's nice to have a reasonable backup. the only drawback on these is the price. Meat is so expensive. Maybe I should go back to raising white mice, and just let them have fun when they eat. Haha.
My male cat was suddenly getting matting and hair falling out..switched him over and new hair growth coming in great. THANKS
1 Kitty Approved - 1 Said Nope
Of my 2 senior kitties - 1 of them liked this food for a while, and I noticed there was no vomiting around the time he tried this food. I think it would probably be a good choice for some kitties, but since my other one would not touch it, I tried another brand. With the other type of food out, neither of them touch this brand/flavor anymore.
Both cats looked at me like I should GO!
Neither of my cats would eat this at all. Not on it's own, not mixed with any of the other kibble. I was very hopeful but it's still a NO GO.
Will not eat
We tried this for our cat with food allergies. He refused to eat it. We even mixed it in with his old food and he still wouldn't eat.