Go! SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially formulated with only 1 premium-quality animal protein and as few additional ingredients as paws-ible to help support dogs with food allergies and sensitivities.
- Complete and balanced for dogs of all ages, this recipe uses as few ingredients as paws-ible to limit your pet’s exposure to food he might be allergic or sensitive to. This recipe is made without added grains, gluten, chicken, potato, wheat, corn or soy.
- Cage-free, deboned duck is the #1 ingredient and fiber from the dried chicory root supports sensitive stomachs. This recipe is made without by-product meals or artificial preservatives.
- Formulated with ASC + MSC certified marine microalgae oil, which is a natural, sustainable and rich in omega-3 fatty acids to support skin and coat health and brain development.
- Crafted by a team of pet nutritionists to provide solutions for your pet’s unique dietary needs and taste preferences.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Turkey Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Lamb Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Venison Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Duck Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Adult Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb, Goat & Venison Meals Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$73.55Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.87Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 23.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$80.99Chewy Price$86.99List Price$76.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Boned Duck, Duck Meal, Peas...||De-Boned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Tapioca...||De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Tapioca...||De-Boned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Tapioca...||Duck, Duck Meal, Chickpeas...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Allergy Relief...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Excellent Product for Us
We have a 4 year old Samoyed with multiple food allergies. This has been the only food in the past 3 years she's readily and regularly eaten that hasn't aggravated her skin. We've tried it all - frozen, raw, cooked, personalized fresh foods, on and on. In the end we keep coming back to this product. We like that this company to our knowledge has no recalls. Also that the negative reviews seem to primarily be people saying that their dogs didn't like the food, so it speaks more of preference issues than quality. The only negative is that the price has gone up, but that's everywhere. It's worth it to us to pay the higher price. Thanks to this company for keeping our fluffy one happy and fed!
My picky dogs actually love it
My dogs have been on multiple different limited ingredient foods in the recent past and I’ve always had to add something extra to get them to want to eat it- but something about this food is different. Which, is actually impressive given it’s the MOST limited + good quality ingredient food I could find. Im impressed honestly.
Excellent quality kibble
Excellent for sensitive tummies! Does not contain much fillers so your dogs are not constantly pooping. Good option for skin allergies too - works all around great for all 3 of my special-needs rescue dogs. I definitely recommend this food.
Hates this food!!!!
Hello, My dog Hates this $70 food!!! will not touch it for 4 days now and I have to mix other food he still hates it so I guess this will be the end to Chewy ..... I guess I'll be giving it to shelter...
My Sensitive GSP’s love this food
I had a very hard time finding the right food for my German Shorthair Pointers but this one works great and they love it.
GO dog foods
I highly recommend these foods!! My "shitinzoo" has wheat and chicken allergies. He has NO issues when on this food!!
Day 1 - Happy so far
I am transitioning my dogs on to Go! food. Both dogs are older, Moglee 15yr old pit bull & Doodle 10 yr old mix, not sure what Doodle(10) is but he kinda looks like a small sheep dog. Doodle has allergies and skin issues, on 2 medications and is a picky eater. I opened the bag and tested them with a few pieces. Doodle was immediately interested, they get homemade ground turkey and rice mix everyday so they love dinner. Moglee will eat just about anything but was still relived that she liked it. Mixed the food with turkey and rice and there was nothing left. They devoured dinner. So I am hoping I will be able to completely transition them to Go and my babies will be happy puppers. Will update post in about a week.
Great for allergies
My dog is very sensitive to so many things. Especially kibbles. This is one of the few kibbles that work really well for her. Keeps her shiny and smooth, and she loves the food!
Go Duck is great.
My dog has itchy skin and the Go Duck Grain-Free food works well for him. No tummy my problems either. I recommend it to my friends for their dogs.
Seems to like it so far
Picky eater seems to like it. my other dog loves it.