Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Lamb + Wild Boar Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first 4 ingredients and 70% of the protein in this recipe come from real, premium-quality red meat and fish.
- Contains maximum meat protein to support feline friends at every age, features antioxidant-rich cranberries to support urinary tract health and taurine for vision and heart health.
- Contains 7 real animal ingredients, including de-boned lamb, wild boar and salmon, with premium-quality herring meal and whole eggs. And there are zero by-product meals or artificial preservatives in here!
- Paw-fect for indoor and outdoor cats, this recipe includes digestive enzymes, probiotics and prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root to support good gut bacteria and healthy digestion.
- Crafted by a team of pet nutritionists to provide solutions for your cat’s unique dietary needs and care throughout life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$16.82Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.98Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$46.05List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- dealSolid Gold NutrientBoost Katz-N-Flocken Lamb, Brown Rice & Pearled Barley Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Guinea Fowl & Turkey Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Skin + Coat Care Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$34.18Chewy Price$37.49List Price$32.47Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grain-Free Wild-Caught Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$20.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||De-Boned Lamb, De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal...||De-Boned Salmon, De-Boned Cod, Salmon Meal...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, De-Boned Turkey...||De-Boned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, De-Boned Chicken, Whole Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...|
|Health Feature||High Protein, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, High Protein...||High Protein, Muscle Care, High-Energy...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Muscle Care...||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Boar, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Cod, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Cats won't eat
Both of my cats won't eat it and even I mixed it with some wet food, this dry food is too small that they fall off from the mouth! The sizing of this food is not a common one. Nutrition wise it seems it is a good product, just unfortunately my cats won't touch it
1 of 4 cats approves
I’ve been buying several types of food and placing them all out with my 4 cats existing food. The hope is to cut down on sensitive tummy issues and throw ups. We’ve done well with most food options but this particular one doesn’t move much from the bowl unless everything else is gone. Even then, one of my four cats will eat it. Next time I’ll try another flavor to see if the lamb is just not their thing.
No Feline Fans Here!
This was a three paw thumbs down! All three of my babies said 'nope, not eating it'. I mixed it with other dry food and they made piles of this outside their dish.
My cat doesn't like it much
My cat is crazy about dry food. But when i offer this dry food to him, he does not like it much. He will still eat it because no other options I provide to him, but I can tell that he only eat it when he has to. So I am surprised to see that this 'luxury' brand/price leads to this eating behavior of him, but I am also glad that my cat may therefore lose some weight?? LOL
It's a hit with our Three Meowsketeers!
Our cats love this food! When u put the food down, they devoured it. I've never seen all three of them gobble up new food so quickly. I was delighted to see them take to it so well. Yes! One of them is allergic to poultry, so they all eat the non-poultry food. We give them both dry & wet food. They have been eating Royal Canin PV for years, but it has been out of stock for months. For wet food, they eat different varieties of BFF pate. Tic-Toc (beef & tuna) is their favorite. While I was getting vet approval for the Royal Canin PR as a substitute for the PV, I did Google searches for dry foods for cats & found this brand on some random list. Clicking on it brought me to Chewy.com. I read the reviews & was thrilled with all of the positive feedback. Chewy.com is also where I get all of our cats' food, so I knew that I could trust the reviews. I ordered the 16 pound bag & it costs about as much as an 8.8 pound bag of Royal Canin PV. I'm happy that I ordered this food. It may have started as a back-up plan, but considering the cats absolutely love it, I may keep it in the regular rotation.
Finally she'll eat!
Our cat is allergic to both poultry and wheat. Finally found a food that she likes. It doesn't smell like burnt cardboard and the kibble is a nice small size.
Works for my allergic cat
After trying several limited ingredient/allergy food for Spooky, this one helps him itch less and doesn't cause dandruff. Still have to give him a shower every month to reduce his itching but this food doesn't accelerate his allergy like many others do.
Great for Allergies
This food is terrific. My cat was allergic to chicken and corn and a lot of other ingredients. This kibble was a nice option for hypoallergenic food until kitty finally needed a prescription food. I still use it as a treat for the other kitty who isn't allergic.
She loves it!
Tried this on a whim and found that my cat loves it!
Best possible result!
My 16 year old cat has numerous food allergies and has always been a picky eater. It’s been difficult to find a healthy food that he would eat. The minute that I opened this bag of food, he was all over it! He loves it and has been eating great, he’s even gained a bit of weight which is fantastic! So glad that I read the reviews and tried it!