GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This toy is great for hours of interactive fun or solo play.
- Made using GoDog's proprietary Chew Guard Technology, a manufacturing process that adds a durable liner to the soft plush toy.
- All seams are double stitched and reinforced to ensure your dog's toy lasts through many games of fetch.
- Has a built-in squeaker to entice and excite your dog!
- Plush toy is soft, comfortable and perfect for cuddling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- GoDog Gators Chew Guard Dog Toy, Pink, Large$12.46Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.41Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush Squeaking Monkey Dog Toy, Large$7.60Chewy Price
- DealGoDog Dinos Chew Guard Bruto Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiny$7.48Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- GoDog Dragons Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Turquoise, Large$14.99Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- DealFrisco Corduroy Plush Squeaking Elephant Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Bear Dog Toy, Large$11.28Chewy Price
- GoDog Furballz Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Purple, Large$17.04Chewy Price$17.82List Price
- DealFrisco Flat Plush Squeaking Raccoon Dog Toy, Small$4.73Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- DealFrisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Muscle Plush Squeaking Rhino Dog Toy$12.97Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Teething, Tough Chewer, Exercise||Tough Chewer||—||—||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Rubber||Latex, Polyester, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Not as tough as I had hoped
Both of our golden retrievers loved these dragons and they did last longer than similar toys. One dog removed the squeakers first and both enjoyed removing the stuffing. I repaired the holes as they appeared. Even with the damage, our dogs continued to enjoy carrying the carcasses around.
My dog's new BFF
My dog Mikki likes to destroy plush toys - I have bought multiple "tough" plush toys that lasted less than 1 day (sometimes less than 15 minutes). Not so with the GoDog toys!! She has played with this one for weeks, and despite some minor injuries, it is still largely intact and she still loves it. Will definitely buy again when the time inevitably comes!
My 50 lb. dog loves to play tug of war with their toys. The material is very strong. They last a long time.
Not durable at all
Sadly my goldendoodle had this toy for less than 5 minutes. She managed to get the squeaky and the stuffing out and make a few good holes in that little of time . I'm very disappointed. I read all there was to read about this toy and thought it would work for my dog. Because my dog likes soft things but managed to destroy them all. I thought well maybe this would work because of everything I read. But sadly like I said the toy lasted less than 5 minutes before she killed the squeaky and toy.
Very Cute Dragon
I gave this to a 52 pound golden doodle who is an aggressive chewer and rough on toys. She loves the squeaking noise and so far it has held up well after a week of playing. The material seems durable but only time will tell. It is very cute and would do well with most dogs.
So much for “chew guard”
Our 9 month old Border Collie loved this toy initially, but had the tail chewed off of this incredibly cute dragon within an hour. Squeaker and stuffing were out about 15 minutes later. I unstuffed the remains and will supervise the final demise of the dragon next time she plays with it, then out it goes. I’m having such a problem finding durable toys that my pup actually likes. The super tough things like nylon bones or Tuff toys don’t appeal to her at all. Anyone have any suggestions?
Held up pretty good
He really liked this! He chews through standard toys in less then 5 minutes. This dragon held up for almost a week!!!!
11 pound Finn chews tail off first day
I have some “go dog tuff “ toys for years … built to last (definitely more than one day) so I ordered more. It was unbelievable that Finn,my barely 11 pound shortie Jack Russell terrier mix, managed to chew tail up and eat pet of contents before I discovered him. He’s @14 months old, still in puppy chew phase, but the other exact same toy I purchased is still intact. I order two at a time because my older dog , Riley, has to be treated equally. That toy is fine and I know Finn chews on it too. I think the manufacturer needs to have more stringent quality controls. They have to really double/triple sew seams to ensure integrity and therefore safe toys.
Very small. Very deceiving. Over priced! Bought z GoDOg elephant for my crazy beagle. She chews all her toys in 15 minutes. She still has her elephant. So I decided to go with GoDog toys. This dragon was so small especially for the price.
Dexters most durable toy!!
My 6 month old 13 lb mini pincer LOVES this toy! He has successfully chewed though every single other toy he has gotten. Not this one! I’ll definitely be getting another one for backup. He’s been chewing on it for about a month now.