Formulated specially to soothe your pet's itchy, irritated ears, Gold Medal's Ear Mite & Tick Control uses a natural insect repellent that's produced by certain species of flowers. This insecticide works to kill cold-blooded insects like ticks and ear mites, and can even help to destroy their eggs to break the cycle. Help relieve your pet without harsh, drying chemicals that could make his condition worse with this gentle remedy.
- Helps to relieve ear irritation and itch caused by ear mites and ticks.
- Uses a natural Pyrethrin insecticide, which is made in the wild by certain species of chrysanthemum.
- Kills cold-blooded insects and their eggs, helping to put an end to the cycle and promote healthy ears.
- Easy-to-administer drops are designed to be put directly into affected ears.
- Water-based solution is less oily and safe both dogs and cats.
See all items by Gold Medal
Pyrethrins 0.065*, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical 0.60%, Inert Ingredients 99.34%, * Equivalent To 0.48% (Butycarbityl) (6-Propylpiperonyl) Ether And 0.12% Related Compounds.