GoodGood Hip & Joint Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports healthy joints, flexibility, and mobility.
- Designed to support your doggo’s healthy joints, flexibility and mobility.
- Veterinarian-formulated with really good ingredients including glucosamine, MSM and turmeric.
- This supplement carries the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal and is made without artificial colors or flavors.
- Paw-fect for for dogs 16 weeks of age or older unless directed by your veterinarian.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healthy Breeds Hip & Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hylox Nutritional Supplement Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity Joint Support Large Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$40.84Chewy Price$44.39List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Bladder Care Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$37.19Chewy Price$35.33Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Herbal Blends Bladder Care Powdered Dog & Cat Supplement, 75g jar$27.49Chewy Price$27.59List Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Syner-G Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 200 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Syner-G Granules for Dogs & Cats, 454 grams$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Bravo! Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16.5-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$30.24List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- OZLOO Hip & Joint Pork Flavored Chewable Tablet Supplement for Small & Medium Adult Dogs, 30 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- OZLOO Hip & Joint Pork Flavored Chewable Tablet Supplement for Large Adult Dogs, 30 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- OZLOO Multi Immunity Pork Flavored Chewable Tablet Supplement for Small & Medium Adult Dogs, 60 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- OZLOO Multi Immunity Pork Flavored Chewable Tablet Supplement for Large Adult Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine, MSM, Tumeric, Probiotics||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Shellfish): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 400 mg, Organic Turmeric (Curcuma longa. L): 125 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab), 900 mg Methylsulfonylmethane, 800 mg Creatine Monohydrate...||Active ingredients: Gluocosamine HCL, Fish Oil, Krill...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), PurForMSM, Chondroitin Source (Porcine Source)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A, Pork, Liver, Apple||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||—|
|Food Form||N/A, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I was looking for a natural supplement for my foster dog, who has a sever hip dysplasia case and I tried this supplement and I can see really good results on him, I can tell he feels more comfortable walking. I'm definitely keeping this supplement. 100% recommend it.
A great supplement!
My dog is 6 years old and has had TPLO surgery on both legs in the past few years. We normally give her Cosequin but we switched to the Good Good Hip + Joint Dog Chews to give an honest review. These treats contain great ingredients, I was happily surprised to see it contained the green lipped mussels and probiotics! These seemed to keep my dogs joints in good shape. She’s been getting around great and her joints haven’t seemed to be too uncomfortable on even the rainy days! These seem like a great quality product and I can see myself incorporating them into her supplement rotation. She also loved the way they tasted and would have eaten the whole bag immediately if it was up to her. Another plus is that these are soft and chewy!
Great supplement to support our lab's hip & joint!
As soon as I received this product at home for free through a sponsored program, our 8 year old yellow lab Bear couldn't stop sniffing the pack and clearly wanted to try it right away - her tail kept wagging in anticipation! As she's gotten older, I've become more conscious about conditions such as hip dysplasia and providing her with healthy ingredients that will keep her hips and joints strong. Good Good's chews fit the bill - it's especially assuring to see that it's also got the National Animal Supplement Council Quality Seal #winwin
Getting my XL doggo movin and groovin
Not going to lie - I originally clicked on the GoodGood Hip + Joint supplement because the packaging caught my eye. However, upon reading the ingredients list, I had to give the chews a try for my 8-year-old American Akita. I recently noticed him starting to slow down a bit. I was recommended starting to put him on some hip and joint supplements and the GoodGood chews had all the ingredients (in proper amounts) that my vet recommended that I look for. I can say after a few weeks he definitely seems to be moving around more agile which I am so excited to see. They are soft enough that I usually smash them up with my fingers and sprinkle them over his dinner as a topper.
My dog loves these!
I got a free sample of these and not only does my pup love them but I have noticed that she’s walking better than she was before we got them! She’s definitely getting older (she’s an 11 year old pitbull with issues with her hips) and has been slowing down a bit but we’ve noticed a difference since we got these and she’s always begging for more LOL but when are dogs not begging for snacks
My Matilda LOVES these!
Normally my girl is super finicky, I don't even have to hide these in another treat! My vet wanted me to try some supplements and I received this product for free through a sponsored program. I have a plott/lab mix who is CONSTANTLY on the go... just turned 5 years old. I started to notice she would be a little slower after long trail days. So I started to give GodGood Hip and Joint... it's only been two weeks but she seems to be responding to them and actually loves the taste!
My picky dog loves these and they have got her moving again
I have been using these with my Weimaraner/Border Collie mix for about 2 weeks now. I always worry when I give her new supplements because she's VERY picky. Aggravatingly picky! When I first gave her these she immediately spat them onto the floor, but she then started sniffing them and gobbled them up! I've tried so many supplements that she just refuses to eat, so that was the biggest hurdle down! After giving her the supplements for a couple of weeks, I have noticed a big Improvement going up and down the stairs, and getting up upon the bed. She was getting to the point I needed to help her get up on the bed. Now she can leap up there once again!
Feeling Good Good
I received this product for free through a sponsored program. Taegan is a 14 year old Pit Mix with some creaking joints and sore muscles. I've noticed that she's more mobile now and has even taken to climbing the stairs again. Our walks are a lot easier now and she seems to be able to handle longer distances than before.
My 7 year old 100lb Yellow Lab Maggie has been getting 2 of these Good Good Hip&Joint treats a day for about 2 weeks. I can honestly say she is getting around better since she's been getting these. She's definitely more able to play with her year old Goldendoodle Zelda. These are definitely a future repeat purchase.
Good good for hips!
I received these chews for free in exchange for my honest review and I have to say, they really work! I have noticed such a difference in the few weeks my Mal has been taking these. He was struggling going up the stairs and jumping into bed... now he's like a puppy again! Highly recommend.