Goody Box x KONG Puppy Toys & Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With Goody Box, you get five top-rated goodies just for your puppy, including KONG toys and treats, exclusive to Chewy.
- Bundle the KONG fun and save up to 35% with no subscriptions or commitments.
- Includes three KONG toys and two full-size treats so it’s a bundle of fun for your bundle of joy.
- Toys include a KONG Puppy made of bouncy rubber, a KONG Binkie™, and a KONG Cozie Lion made of Ultra-Tex fabric for hours of action-packed playtime—oh, and it’s exclusive to Chewy!
- Level up the good times with an included, pup-approved recipe and tips to upgrade playtime with KONG.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Goody Box x KONG Classic Dog Toys & Treats, Medium$27.99Chewy Price$43.40List Price
- Goody Box Adventure Toys & Treats For Dogs, one size$29.99Chewy Price$56.44List Price
- Goody Box Brunch Dog Toys, Treats, & Bandana, Small$24.99Chewy Price$36.41List Price
- Goody Box Retro Dog Toys, Treats, & Bandana, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$34.04List Price
- Goody Box Disney Mickey Mouse & Pluto Dog Box, Medium/Large$29.99Chewy Price$47.92List Price
- Goody Box Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Dog Box, Medium/Large$29.99Chewy Price$52.92List Price
- Goody Box Summer Dog Toys & Treats, Small/Medium$27.99Chewy Price$51.18List Price
- Goody Box Birthday Dog Toys, Treats, & Bandana, Medium/Large$24.99Chewy Price$33.33List Price
- KONG Stuff'N Easy Treat Puppy Recipe$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- The Lazy Dog Cookie Co. Happy Birthday Pup-PIE Dog Treat, Boy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$5.00Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Training Bits Dog Treats: Chicken, Chickpea Flour, Sweet Potatoes...||Duck, chicken, apples...||Turkey & Cranberry: Pea Flour, Tapioca Starch, Chickpea Flour...||KONG Stuff'N Ziggies Dog Treats: Ground Wheat, Gelatinized Wheat Starch, Chicken Meal...||Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Peanut Butter||Meat||Meat||Chicken, Peanut Butter||N/A|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free...|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||N/A||N/A||Treat Dispensers, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Surprises in every box
#ReceivedFreeProduct When you have a pet that is rough on toys and can destroy one in under a hour, it's time to find some that will hold up. The box is like a celebration in every one. The toys that came in the box are tough not only can they be played with but can be used to train your pet. The Kong toys you can hide treats in them and it will keep your little busy for a while, but the best part is they can't destroy them easily. You can put orders on automatic delivery or you can order what you want or need. The treats are the correct size you need for your pet. It can be a one stop shop for your pet. Toys, food and medicine in one story. I recommend you have a look on the site so you can see all of the great thing they have for your pet.
My little big chewer is a fan
#ReceivedFreeProduct So my puppy is a big chewer. Destroys everything in a matter of hours, if not minutes, especially stuffed animals. We got this box a couple weeks ago, and so far (except for the ears of the lion) everything is still intact! The lion he has access to all the time and has been taking it out of his toy basket often. The Kongs he gets once or twice a week. He’s a fan of all of them. Especially the pacifier Kong, which he also happens to look adorable when using. They’ve all held up well so far. So, the toys are great! As for the treats, he’s super picky about treats, and doesn’t like hard treats in general but the little Kong treats have been an exception. I break them up and stick them in the pacifier and he loves throwing it around and maneuvering it so he can get them out. We have no verdict about the other treats as he’s allergic to chicken so he couldn’t try those ones. I gave them to a friend, but haven’t heard their thoughts. All in all we’re hella appreciative to have been gifted the box, and think the products are great!
So many fun things in this box!
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Kong Planet Playtime bundle is the perfect treat for my 15 lb puppy! The two chewing toys keep her entertained - the Binkie is fun for mixed play (I can hold it while she works on getting the treat) and the regular one is perfect for solo playtime. She will chase it as it rolls around on hard wood floor and work to get it in the right position to get the treat. It usually takes her about 10 minutes to get the treat. The Kong Snacks are a great size. They fit well inside both toys and are not too big to fill her up but big enough for a good size treat. Lastly the American journey training bits are soft and perfect size for training - they are small enough she can have a few at a time. I took them with us while traveling and used them to help her remember manners as she learned another space. They were perfect! Good smell so she gets excited to have one and soft so they’re easy to chew. If you’re looking for a kit for your puppy to be both entertained by and also have items for training and play, this is it!
This was the perfect assembly for a friends new puppy. It has all quality products & was affordable! Absolutely suggest it as a great gift. Chewy love you folks, please work in gift messages as a future option.
Dogs loved it
#ReceivedFreeProduct My dogs loved these puppy toys and treats. It was perfect for my teething puppy. I knocked off a star because my 4 year old lab was able to bite one of the chews in half and it left pieces everywhere. We did have to throw it away so the pup didn't eat any of them. My dogs loved the treats. It was also super cute to see them walking around with a pacifier in their mouth.
Nice goody box
This was the first goody box I have ordered from Chewy. My puppy loves the kong toys. The Kong treats that are meant to be stuffed in the toys are a little tough to get out as some other reviews had mentioned, but I still give them to my pup as a treat by themselves and she likes them. The box arrived really quickly too which was nice!
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Chewy Goody Box x Kong Puppy Toys & Treats are a great way to try new brands of treats for your doggy. My pup has already demolished the cute lion toy and will not let anyone else touch it or play with it. His favorite treat is the mini chicken bites. I like the rubber toys that you stick the treats inside of because it makes my doggy try a little harder to get the treat. Great box made with quality!
I only recieved 2 toys instead of 3 toys for my puppy I just rescued her off of the Reservation and shes never had toys or treats before we were looking forward to this box.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We were so excited to get this Chewy Goody Box for puppies! The treats are perfectly for small dogs, and the Kong toys definitely hold up to heavy chewers! I love that with the mini Kong, the box also included Kong treats! My puppy was SO excited working the treats out! The lion toy, while plush, must be made of stronger fabric than it looks, because it still hasn't been chewed through!
Goody Box Was a Hit
My newly adopted pup was so happy to get this box of goodies. He loves the binkie the most. I fill it with the Kong treats and it keeps him busy for a long time. When it's empty, he brings it to me for more.