Gorilla Dog Beds Tough Pup Orthopedic Dog Crate Pad
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Foam||Wool, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Cotton, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Bed Feature||Orthopedic, Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Removable Cover, Cooling||—||—||—|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Made in the USA with Cordura fabric, which is more resistant to tears and punctures.
- Your puppy won’t have any luck pulling this pad up due to its securing points.
- Orthopedic foam makes the crate feel comfy and luxurious.
- Includes a convenient water-resistant liner.
- Remove and wash this scratch, tear, and water-resistant cover whenever you need to.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Smoky Gray, 48-in$49.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Fusion Personalized Dog Crate Mat, Mocha, Small$52.04Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Frisco Cooling Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$12.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Towers Personalized Dog Crate Mat, Pacific, Medium$53.27Chewy Price$69.65List Price
- Molly Mutt Wool-Filled Dog Crate Pad, Dark Green, 36-in$129.00Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Cream, Jumbo$40.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Small$20.69Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Cozy Comforter Dog Crate Mat, Natural, Large$40.21Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$71.99Chewy Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Chill Dog Crate Mat, Vermillion, Small$45.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$10.30Chewy Price$11.44List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$11.69Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Dog Bed Works for Dog Bed Wreckers
My friend got this bed for her dog because he was ripping up all the beds. She had this bed for a year and said it was great. Since I was having the same issue I tried one more time since I didn't like that he was sleeping on the tray. Its been months and the bed is INTACT!! For people who have destroyers, I don't think there is a bed out there that can survive, but for wreckers that chew out of boredem and such. This bed will work!!
Not so tough afterall
I've had this large expensive crate bed for my 7 month old American Bully for barely 3 months...he chewed right thru the corner...considering how they advertise this bed I expected so much more...and from the comments I'm sure the manufacturer will be of no help...this bed cost more than the crate it's in and I expected alot more than three months...I would not recommend this to a person with a toothless 15 yrs old cat!!
Not gorilla tough
I bought the extra large bed for a 5 month old husky mix who likes to tear up pillows. It said "Tough" and "scratch, tear, and water-resistant cover" The description made me believe it had a chance with a chewy puppy. I bought two of them and they are not cheap. The first one barely made it an hour. The second one didn't make it 30 minutes. If you have a adult dog that needs a bed, this would be fine, but not for any kind of puppy or dog that likes to chew. Highly disappointed and extremely upset about the quality compared to the price.
Bought 2. Both adult dogs happy crate trained. Nite 1 corners chewed, so removed from 1. Nite 2 other corners chewed, so removed from 2nd pad from other dog. Company does not replace pads. NOT tough as described. Way too expensive. Very disappointed.
Not worth the money
The first week I had this bed my pit tore a huge hole in the corner and I had to replace all straps with zip ties because they all broke from him pulling on it. If you have a heavy chewer buy something cheaper, you'll have the same result.
Resists "Digging Up"
My little shepherd enjoys,"digging" in her crate. Toenails on plastic tray after she moves pads and liners are so much fun early in the morning. This pad fits snugly in the crate and is nice and stiff. It also comes with velcro straps to secure loops on the bottom of the bed to the crate bottom. In two weeks, my pup has reduced her attempts to dig in the crate significantly. Pricey, but worth it.
Valentine's new Bed...
My dog loves his new bed and now even puts himself in his "room" at night. The cover is easy to spot clean. I did have a bit of "challenge" trying alone to get the bed into the canvas envelope. I just hope it doesn't shrink if I take it off and wash it. I think I would allow it to air dry rather than put in the dryer.
Unfortunately my German Shepard puppy chewed/tore through the corner on this within a few months. I reached out to the manufacturer since they advertise some of their products with a chew proof warranty on their website. They were rude, not helpful, and quick to tell me that none of their products sold on Chewy have a warranty and that this product isn't designed for chewers. I purchased a large size, which is an expensive crate bed to only last 2 months. I will never purchase another product from Gorilla Dog Beds and do not recommend them.
Happy dog! Happy dog parents!
We have had this over a month and so far it has stayed in place in the crate and has not become torn or damaged. We had tried many different beds and mats for inside the crate but our 35 pound rescue destroyed them all. I was a little uncertain about buying this because it was so expensive but it is worth the price. The fabric is tough and holds up to toenails. The corner and side tabs hold the mat firmly in place so it isn't tempting for them to wad it up and then chew it up. The pad is thick, giving support to our dog's joints. He is much happier while in his crate and we are relieved to know he has a comfy mat that he isn't destroying. I definitely recommend.
First Bed my Border Collie puppy did not tear up
I have really good puppy, but she kept chewing up her beds. This one is indestructible. Love it. Thank You