Let everyone know that your furry friend is a working emotional support animal (ESA) with GoTags Personalized Emotional Support Animal Dog & Cat ID Tag. The front of the stainless-steel tag is laser-engraved with a red medical alert symbol and says, “EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL” above it and “PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL LAW” below it. And you can personalize the backside of the tag by adding up to four laser-engraved lines of custom text! You can add your pet’s name, address and emergency contact information. This ID tag is available in two sizes, small and regular, to suit nearly all breeds.
- The text and red medical alert symbol will let everyone know right away that your pet is an ESA.
- Get up to 4 lines of customized text engraved on the back.
- The symbol and text are laser engraved, so they won’t rub off.
- Crafted from sturdy, durable stainless steel with red enamel infill for a polished finish and laser engraved symbol and text which won’t rub off.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESA) are federally protected under the Fair Housing Act.
Split ring attachment.
Check spelling and phone numbers for accuracy when submitting your order, as this tag will be engraved exactly as the information is entered.
The first line on tag front is automatically sized for a larger font for pet's name. Font sizes will vary for the other lines according to the length of the wording on each line. For readability we recommend that you spread your text out over the front and back. Doing so will result in a larger font size which in turn will make the tag text easier to read. Long lines of text will create smaller font sizes.
Lower case: a-z
Upper case: A-Z
Other: ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) - _ = + / ? < > [ ]
Anodized aluminum tags are corrosion resistant, however they are not scratch resistant. To extend the life of your pet's tag, avoid contact with other items attached to the collar that can rub against the tag.
Not suitable for pets who chew their tags.
See all items by GoTags