Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Help your pup stand out from the crowd in her very own paw-sonalized collar. Crafted with durability and comfort in mind, this one-of-a-kind piece is made of strong but comfortable nylon webbing. Customize by choosing from 5 collar colors and one of 14 thread colors, then add up to 25 characters to permanently embroider your dog’s name and phone number for instant identification. Now, everyone in town will know who your fashion paw-ward dog is! This custom-made collar is not only adjustable, but it’s designed with a reflective strip to keep your pup safe and visible in low-light settings. It also has a side-release buckle closure, so you can easily snap it on and off with one hand, and features a non-corrosive D-ring to attach a tag and leash. And to ensure your dog’s ID accessory stays pristine, it’s also machine washable for hassle-free cleaning. This collar is far from ordinary—it’s paw-sonal!
- Reflective and adjustable collar helps keep your dog visible and safe in low-light areas, has an easy-to-use, side-release buckle and a non-corrosive D-ring for a leash and tag attachment.
- Embroider up to 25 characters (including spaces) with your dog’s name and phone number to ensure your pup always has ID.
- Choose one of 14 thread colors to suit your dog’s unique paw-sonality.
- Made with a durable but soft premium nylon material that is also machine washable.
- Available in 3 adjustable sizes and 5 collar color options.
When adjusting the collar to properly fit your pet, there is a possibility that the adjustable slider could rest over some of the custom embroidery.
This collar is only available in sizes Small, Medium and Large, and is not designed to fit toy breed dogs.
To get the most accurate size collar for your furry best friend, measure the center of their neck a with a cloth tape measure, a few inches down from their head. Pull the tape snug, but not tight. If you don't have a tape measure, feel free to print one available on this page. You can also use a piece of string and measure it with a rigid ruler afterward. Make sure there's enough room for about two fingers between the collar and your pup's neck.
|Small||11 - 16.5 inches||5/8 inch||Small & Medium Breeds|
|Medium||14 - 20.5 inches ||3/4 inch||Medium & Large Breeds|
|Large||17 - 27.5 inches||1 inch||Large & Giant Breeds|
See all items by GoTags