Grab-N-Gone No Mess Portable Pooper Scooper, 38-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enjoy quicker cleanups without touching your dog’s droppings.
- Sanitary scooper utilizes disposable bags (sold separately) so there’s no need to wash after each use.
- Super lightweight for comfortable carrying on long walks.
- Can be used with most standard pick-up bags (sold separately).
- Stylish and compact design is easy to carry and store.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scoopi Doo Dog Poop Scooper$19.99Chewy Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik Pooper Scooper$24.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set$39.95Chewy Price$53.21List Price
- Whager Touchless Dog Poop Scooper, Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Whager Reusable Smell Proof Dog Waste Bag & Poop Scooper$33.95Chewy Price
- DogBuddy Dog Pooper Scooper, Kiwi, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Whager Touchless Dog Poop Scooper, Small$14.99Chewy Price
- Zero Waste USA Round Dog Waste Can, Black$155.98Chewy Price$169.97List Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$23.24Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- MidWest Handy Doody Dog Waste Rake & Pooper Scooper, Black$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- PawPail Dog & Cat Waste Station Mounting System$34.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Neat idea, poor construction
Just like another reviewer ours fell apart. My wife is pregnant so we thought this was great idea for her not to have to bend down while to pick up "stuff" while I was away at work. Literally the first time she went to use it the claw fell out. Very disappointed. It seems well made except for the attachment of the claw to the post.
Clean up without the clean-up.
Brought this scooper to primarily clean up the yard without having to use a shovel or bending and using my hands. Works great and easy to use! Also, because it uses bags, no messy cleaning when I’m done - love that! It can also get multiple loads with one bag! Would absolutely recommend.
Broke after 3 days usage
It worked absolutely fabulously then the spring part broke off. It was only attached with one drop of glue so of course it came off!
I have friends who pick up poop with their hands Or shovel and I always wanted to puke well I heard about grab-n-gone and that it makes it hands free just about, so I bought it & had it shipped to my girlfriend in California! Guess what now she wants to buy 6 for friends and family members who have pets too! AMAZING TOOL!
This thing is awesome
I really hate picking up poop, for a number of reasons, including bending over. This thing works terrifically, with no mess... ever. Usually I can pick up three poops with the same bag in place. Saves on bags, drastically reduces the grossness. Highly recommend. My dog is small, but I also pick up the big poop that negligent dog walkers leave in our yard.
As a pet owner it is my responsibility to not only look after my pet's well being but also clean up after her and Grab-N-Gone has made this task so simple, clean and quick. Not only is the product great the customer service is phenomenal.
Good product, but I thought it was going to be different
For some reason I thought this was going to be like a spring loaded unit that you just push down the handle and viola! But its more like a hand extension with a lever in the middle that acts like a shot gun loader. It is very useful and can handle multiple "loads" with out switching out bags. Not the best with mushy stool, but it does work well in other situations. The bag loader on top, doesn't really hold a ton of bags and I had to take about 10 off my standard sized roll to make them fit. I would say this is a great product for people with mobility issues and if you don't want to touch the doots...
This is exactly what I was looking for, and it's good quality. If I could wish for a change, it would be to make the grand times longer for a bigger grabbing radius. My corgi-boxer leaves behind some pretty big deposits.
I have 3 dogs and one bag picks up for all 3! It is not too heavy and once you get the knack, it’s easy to place the bag, scoop, tie and dispose. I had bought 4 other “highly recommended “ scoopers....this, by far, is the best!
Great tool, but did not last long.
Had the tool for about 3 weeks, worked fantastic, loved it, and then the spring mechanism broke, and it no longer works. Sad, because we really liked the tool.