Great Jack's USA Made Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 5-7-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Crafted with real free-range and grass-fed beef.
- Contains just one single protein source for sensitive sidekicks.
- Made and sourced in the USA.
- Odor-free so they are easy on your nose and your dog’s nose.
- 100% natural rewards you and your furry friend can agree on.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chewy Louie Bully Springs Dog Treat, 3 count$20.55Chewy Price$21.92List Price$19.52Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws 5-6-inch Braided Gnaws Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 12 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Beef Pizzle Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 5" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, case of 48$303.02Chewy Price$407.89List Price$287.87Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 7" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, Case of 32$272.63Chewy Price$378.65List Price$259.00Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 3-oz bag$8.03Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.63Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 9" Braided Pizzle Sticks Dog Treats, Case of 25$324.00Chewy Price$376.13List Price$307.80Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Double Cut 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 6 count$107.94Chewy Price$102.54Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free American Bully Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 2 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Thick Curly 5-6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 12 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealHoney I'm Home! Udder Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4.0-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- RUFFIN' IT Chomp'Ems Bully Stick Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef||Beef||Beef||Beef Pizzle.||Buffalo Pizzle, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||High-Energy||High-Energy||—||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Good product, wish they lasted longer!
I have a BIG puppy and he comes to work with me. He gets bored and these were awesome to distract him. I will definitely buy more.
Lame! Lame! Lame!
They last about 5 seconds. Won’t purchase again. My dog does love them though.
Dont buy these they suck
Gone in just minutes, might be something a toothless chihuahua would enjoy
Nice and thick
My Miniature Schnauzer is a power chewer! I give him bully sticks to help keep his teeth clean, and he loves them. But most are thin enough that he goes through them in no time and just eats them. I want him to gnaw and chew for a while to scrape stuff from his teeth. These do the job. They are a big treat for him and I can let him chew away for 20 or 30 minutes before I take them away. He gets at least 3 chews out of them, which makes us both happy.
My dogs adore these but they are not cost effective. As a treat they are too expensive.
Not real bully sticks
These are thin and crunchy, not chewy at all. My dogs each crunched on one for about a minute and POOF they were gone.
Sticks were very small, not worth the price
Had 6 sticks inside 3 were so small they didn't make 1 of the others, too pricey for what I got
Not bully sticks
These are not bully sticks. They are some kind of dog treat but not a true bully stick. I called and they sent me a replacement that were just the same. They are a waste of money.
This is a bully stick????
The sticks in my package were hollow. There was nothing to them. Mostly just a thin outer shell. And so tiny. I only bought these because the ones I usually get were out of stock. Don’t waste your money on these.
Had always been a Redbarn fan
These are fantastic. Seem to be easier to chew and if swallowed go thru easier. A little on the expensive side